GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard - markers and contact - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard - markers and contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard - markers and contact

Originally posted by malamute View Post
    Hi there, it is a barclaycard - i did a cca in early 2008 on this account. Surely wouldn't have been able to apply the cca fee 3 years later?
    it won't matter as they cannot add the cca fee anyway so don't worry. Ignore the £1 payments.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      it won't matter as they cannot add the cca fee anyway so don't worry. Ignore the £1 payments.
      Thanks - that's a relief.

Comment

I'm assuming that the safest way to handle this account is wait for them to get in touch and then bat it away telling them that its statue barred now?

Comment

Using our SB template yes
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fab - thanks soooooo much!!!!

Comment

By way of update - in a hope that it may help others reading it.

After the letter in January from Bcard saying that they forgot to and will be issuing my default notice dated 28 September 2008, they haven't and it has since reached SB.

Seriously - heard nothing!! THey are still reporting to the CRA but will await anything from them to send a SB template from here.

Shame their lack of attention can't be paid to my secured loan account!!

Can't say its a bad thing - but glad to see this debt cannot pose anything threat now #relieved

Comment

Ok say noddle shows that in May 2014 barclaycard set a default date of 29.09.2008. So this will just disappear from report on 30th sept and it's already statute barred :-))

thank you you all for advice to keep me waiting and patient. This account worked out just fine!

Comment

Interesting, I have read before of them doing this! Glad yours is sorted! I have two 6 markers from them (April & May) then it hasn't been updated on my file since 30/5. I believe they've sold it on. I always thought the ICO guideance was very clear on the matter as to when a default should be issued.....??

Not that it bothers me at the moment, but I was expecting a default by now!

Comment

Working...
                  X