GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My own DMP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My own DMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My own DMP

Call off the search then lol Must be comforting especially at this time of year Looloo.
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

It was they rang twice yesterday and Mr Looloo was off work so he said the first time no sorry at this time of the day she is where most working people are - at work.... so the called back an hour later so he said are you totally stupid you have already called.... and before he had finished the lady just said sorry and put phone down...

I'm sure they will email me again later. I am just so glad they are back to normal - I was so worried

Comment

Perhaps you should ask them if you can add them on facebook or twitter so you don't lose touch like that again !!!
        I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Fabulous idea... we could follow each other around on Twitter and Tweet each other - Good thinking Billy!!

Comment

Enjoyed this read.

I'm off to hunt for your UE diary, but I suspect that Egg, being part of Santander will have your signature on record.
            "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Hi Fiscal! Glad you found us!!! Welcome!

Please do read my diary but I have only just started my UE journey and you will see that there are others who are much futher down the line with more experience.

Don't forget to start your own thread too!!

Egg and Santander have different signatures - married and maiden name - each in different name.

Comment

Working...
              X