GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My own DMP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My own DMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My own DMP

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hmmm, i'd just leave them to it. Forget working with him, cos you have made an offer he is best ignoring them and eventually they'll come back to you - ideally you want them to default the account and sell it on then you have better grounds to haggle etc....
    Cool cheers for this! quite amusing that they have just stopped writing to me!

Comment

yea they probably know that you're being more than considerate with the offer but its not enough for them so before replying they are trying their luck with the ex - muppets!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Right pay day today so I make my usual payments - it is now a year since I started my DMP

[size=5]Mint
        OK your account is due for review can you increase your payment
        No sorry nothing has changed
        so you can't even increase by £5 per month
        Nope nothing has changeed I can't pay any more
        O ok I will set this up for another 6 months
        They have frozen interest and put a default on my account but the account is still with Mint

[size=5]Halifax Credit Card - Now with Blaire, Oliver & Scot
        loads of questions you are a home owner you work full time blah blah
        you know you can set up a continuous payment on your card?
        No it's fine I would rather ring up every month
        Can you pay anymore
        No
        Have you been offered a settlement figure
        Well love if i had enough to settle the account I wouldn't be paying you this amount every month...
        Anyway not too painless

[size=5]Halifax Overdraft
        No problem - paid the amount -no questions

[size=5]Egg
        Now they have written to me telling me that my agreement had come to an end
        I called up - she said so you are just paying the agreed amount
        Yep
        Ok no problem.

Another month and all ok!

Comment

LooLoo - why, if they have defaulted you, don't you let me get them on UE for you? Thing is paying a defaulted debt is absolute bonkers - we can get them wiped especially cos you're selling up and moving - look at Phoenix to get the gist of what I am implying.....

You're throwing good money down the drain...... give it me instead haha!

Consider it, you know i'll not let them do anything to you!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okies let me have a think............

bit worried about my money if we sell the house etc...

Comment

New thread linked to my above query re UE is here: ---> Looloo dipping her toe in the water Pre UE diary

Comment

Nid

my egg arrangement has now come to an end...........

they want my updated I and E I said that the one I had on file was the most recent he said that wasn't acceptable and they would continue to harrass me by phone..............

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                  Nid

my egg arrangement has now come to an end...........

they want my updated I and E I said that the one I had on file was the most recent he said that wasn't acceptable and they would continue to harrass me by phone..............
                  Hiya,

Ok, well no time like the present then - they wanna play that game, you may as well return serve

Cease all repayments and send this (with £1): ---> viewtopic.php?p=603#p603

May as well get the ball rolling eh? See what exactly they do have; in respect to paperwork ....?

Comment

Okey Dokey!

Do you want me to start a new thread in the UE bit - just to keep things a bit seperate?

Comment

Nah, no need right now - i'll merge these into a new one once you do send the cca request and they reply. The only reason i'm saying to do it cos they are being unreasonable, so you've nothing to lose right now!

Comment

Yeah i agree - the fella was so rude, i said you have my I and E form (and i think i sent them an updated one 6 months in) nothing has changed....... he wouldn't have it - I said please put anything else in writing to me and do not harrass me anymore by phone - he said No we will continue to harras you - your number will be in the system and we will keep calling you. Fine by me they only have my home number and normally only call during the day so no skin off my nose - they can call all they want!

hehe will do letter and get it off now with the £1

Comment

Letter done - will get Mr Loo to write me a cheque and send off for me tomorrow

So I am not making any more payments to them now?

I just checked my statement on line and cheeky buggers have added £154 worth of interest on this month...... erm so what exactly was the point of freezing it for a year?

Comment

just quit paying them yes - i'll explain more later.

Want to start a UE Diary then?

You may as well get the ball rolling......

Comment

Yep I think I will - Mr Looloo posted the letter to Egg today

Comment

Yay, welcome to our world looloo - enjoy the ride, cos it can be so much fun if you follow niddy's advice and don't let the buggers get to you. You have the power, remember that.

It's strange really, I was really stressed when I was paying my "creditors"; it always seemed whatever I gave them was never enough, and they'd constantly harrass me - but now I pay them nowt, (touch wood) they leave me alone !!!

In my own experience, they get grotty for a few weeks, then it calms down whilst they decide what to do. Remember, whatever they throw at you, Niddy will provide you with a response.

It's like playing table tennis - so just make sure you're always ready to bat it straight back at 'em.

diddly xxx
                                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X