GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My own DMP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My own DMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My own DMP

Oooooh i hope EGG is UE, that would be so ironic seeing as you were paying them but their greed and lack of common courtesy has turned the tide.

Good Luck looloo
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Thanks Billy and Diddles

Going to start my UE diary later.

It is madness that the fact I am willing to pay.......

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
        Oooooh i hope EGG is UE, that would be so ironic seeing as you were paying them but their greed and lack of common courtesy has turned the tide.

Good Luck looloo
        Yea well with Egg as a result of their being total we'll make their agreement UE lol

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You could well say they will have

"Egg all over their face"

Hope it works Looloo
          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
            You could well say they will have

"Egg all over their face"

Hope it works Looloo
            We have a comedian in the hoose!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ahhhhh Egg are so sweet they are calling me every day at the moment... sometimes two or three times.........

I am going to start my UE diary over the next day or two when things have quitened down at home and also will get on to barclays about opening a new bank account so come January should be ready to go with everything.

x

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                Ahhhhh Egg are so sweet they are calling me every day at the moment... sometimes two or three times.........

I am going to start my UE diary over the next day or two when things have quitened down at home and also will get on to barclays about opening a new bank account so come January should be ready to go with everything.

x
                good luck hope it works out well for you
                at the start of this journey i owed
                £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Ah Thanks - I am going to sort out the paperwork tomorrow and get the diary started.

Comment

Just enjoyed reading through this - I'm going to follow from now on (and get over to the other thread). Sounds like you've really taken control looloo! I like it!

+1 fan

Comment

Ah cheers. No calls today from egg..... I miss them hope they ok.

Getting my paperwork sorted to start my new thread later today.

Comment

Ah cheers. No calls today from egg..... I miss them hope they ok..

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                          Ah cheers. No calls today from egg..... I miss them hope they ok..
                          No call today either......... I hope they are ok?? I did try and call them back but the number they call from apparently does not exist......... O well i am sure they will be in touch soon...... maybe they have gone away for a New Years break?

Comment

..... maybe they have gone away for a New Years break?
                            I am sure they would have invited you so it cant be that. I hope nothing has happened to them. Perhaps you should send emergency services round to check on them !! Poor wee souls will probably all be huddled round a matchstick in this weather, you know how tight money is for them..... especialy at Christams :P

Comment

Comment

It's ok everyone..... you can breath again...

EGG are ok... they are ringing and emailing me...

Phew thank god for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X