GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My own DMP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My own DMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My own DMP

Hmmm, I know what you're saying about the ex but me thinks he's getting too good a deal outta you - anyhow, don't do the work for him, just tell him to look at national debtline and find the template to make them stop ringing - lol.

Make him earn his own peace - after all, you've had years of hassle so a few weeks of it is the least he deserves.....

Anyway, lets wait and see what A&L have said when you get back, probably rejected it but then fine - let them threaten and sell it, then we'd get you a better deal - their loss....

Talk when you're back, forget this right now - you have better to worry about, such as tanning those white bits!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi there

nada from A and L (did anyone see Santander on Watchdog last night). I know A & got the letter as I have the confirmation from the post office - so shall I just wait Nid?

I know what you are saying about the ex - but I'll just do it it get him off my back

Comment

Hiya

Yep just wait - they'll respond soon enough.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Monthly payments................

Egg payment - all ok

Apparently Halifax CC will be putting a default on my account!!!

and now my account is being handed to the "legal" department.............. so I said o so does that mean all the interest then gets frozen - he said er sorry I'm not sure, but if you up your payments slightly then you won't get a default but the interest will go up...... eh? I said nope it's fine I can't pay anymore.... (so he set me up an agreement for another 6 months - but that will probably be broken when my account gets handed to the legal team)

Mint - as good as gold

Halifax bank account - all good.

So guess I'll wait till I hear from the legal team at Halifax Credit card.........

Comment

Nid do you think I should be worried that not heard a dicky from A&L (Santander)

Comment

Nid? Niddy? Niddles? Nidster?......Sir?

anything? or just leave it?

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore it - they will come back to you in due course - they have 28 days to reply, or ignore you! lol.

Point is why rush them if the house isn't sold? If they agreed you'd have to pay within 30 days - can you?

p.s. Niddy is fine...... or babe, or hunk - ok ok just Niddy then

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                  p.s. Niddy is fine...... or babe, or hunk - ok ok just Niddy then
                  ;Sh I was just trying to get your attention - Ok Niddy it is ( ;N Don't want people to talk! ;EEK ;LOL ;LOL )

Thanks so much - no it's fine I have a cheque waiting for nearly £700 that is for this (so really hoping they do settle for less). Not sure if ex heard anything he not said apart from the above mentioned phone calls.

will probably end up with a letter later.

Well all is quiet on all other fronts too, so nothing much to report :-cow

Thanks for taking a look **finally she says quickly backing out of door before she gets slapped yet again**

Comment

sorry to hijack your thread but i have an od with santander plus loan and ccs is there any letter templates for asking them to stop interest and charges i keep sending them the cccs one with soa etc but they keep ignoring them suppose its them trying to rack up the charges etc thanks and sorry for the hijack
                    at the start of this journey i owed
                    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Hi

no worries hijack away. Not sure about template letters - I'll have a look for you. I just did mine (before this wonder site) with the national debtline templates - but I must admit I am having a lot of problems with A & L - my original OD was just under £400 - which over a year ago I asked them to close the account as it was joint and my ex husband and I were in disupute. The never did and just kept adding on charges - one time they did cancel some only to then carry on adding them until now the debt is just under £800. I wrote and spoke to them on numerous occasions nothing was settled. They have now been chasing my ex husband (about time) by phone and they have ignored my last letter with a F and F letter (Niddy has been helping me with this)

Are you sending your letters by recorded/registered? Can you prove they have received them?

Bare with me as not around much today but I'll try and find out the best thing for you to do if I can

LL

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                        Hi

no worries hijack away. Not sure about template letters - I'll have a look for you. I just did mine (before this wonder site) with the national debtline templates - but I must admit I am having a lot of problems with A & L - my original OD was just under £400 - which over a year ago I asked them to close the account as it was joint and my ex husband and I were in disupute. The never did and just kept adding on charges - one time they did cancel some only to then carry on adding them until now the debt is just under £800. I wrote and spoke to them on numerous occasions nothing was settled. They have now been chasing my ex husband (about time) by phone and they have ignored my last letter with a F and F letter (Niddy has been helping me with this)

Are you sending your letters by recorded/registered? Can you prove they have received them?

Bare with me as not around much today but I'll try and find out the best thing for you to do if I can

LL
                        no but they have had them because they have cashed the cheques that was with the letters thats why i want a legal sounding letter putting the pressure on them to try and get them to agrre to some breathing space thanks
                        at the start of this journey i owed
                        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Get them to default you then charges stop. But aren't you doing unenforceability anyway?

Comment

Hi Sunny

Reading your story of DMP (i know how frustrating it seems to be) Fuel, Pet bills and feed etc....i went down the same route with CCCS onto a DMP (i found them helpful in some senses, told me to included Optitions, glasses, Fuel usage mark everything down so i did) at the time when i did do my DMP (agreement off 14 Years or i could use a IVA but didn't understand at the time i wasn't unsure if 75% would agree IVA). only thing was that my interest charges were still adding every month more than what i was able to afford...I found out CAB useless on the BR front as they couldn't handle any more cases and weren't prepared to help me. CCCS helped me to file my Bankruptcy court forms though...

Good luck with it all though....Sunny
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks 5corpio. As the first year is coming to an end we'll see how it goes. Obv got the other options to consider if this goes belly up.

The woman at CAB was quite helpful to be honest but before I came on the forums I must say national debtline was the most helpful.

LL

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                                Thanks 5corpio. As the first year is coming to an end we'll see how it goes. but before I came on the forums I must say national debtline was the most helpful.
                                LL
                                Yes that was whom i went through N-Debtline for my CCCS DMP, V-Helpful. good luck (i wont use up the thread ere). Your most welcome
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X