GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit Solutions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit Solutions

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    hi all

sent the illegable template letter inclosing copy of document they sent me,
    have today received a waffeling letter citing Carey as usual, telling me that they have complied with my s78 request
    and that the alligation that the copy agreement provided does not comply with 'section 61' is 'misconceived'. Also the document would have been easily legible at the time of signiture
    I am also to note that 'where a photocopy of an aplication form has been provided for my referance, this is not a copy of the complete document but of only one page,
    and t&c, including prescribed terms would have been on the reverse.
    Complying with a s78 request is not the same as having a signed Agreement and confirming it to you. They are probably well aware of this; hence the "final response"

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    thanks i2d, they say this is a final responce and i should take it up with FOS
    I have had similar from DCAs.... can't recall which ones unless I look in the files.... but it usually means the account will get flogged on to someone else because.... well..... they have nothing more to say!

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X