GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script drydensfairfax solicitor - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drydensfairfax solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drydensfairfax solicitor

when did you definitely make your last full payment to the OC?

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
      Hi , i Hve received a letter from Drydensfairfax Solicitor date 26th Aug 2014 saying they have been instructed by Arrow Global to recover £6924.82. I did received similar later back in Dec13 (see thread) I then send them a CCA reguest letter in Dec 2013, they replied in Jan 2014 saying that the matter is on hold..its been 7 month since I received this letter and they didnt not refer to this letter in the recent letter sent.. Can i send them another letter to proof it or a barred letter as i beleive this debt is over 6 old.

Any advice on this would be much appricated
      i would send a copy of the original cca request ASAP - and add a cover letter confirming you made a valid request in Jan which remains outstanding and whilst in breach of the cca(1974) they're restricted from issuing a claim and you thus insist that they deal with your previous, and still outstanding request from January.

Hope you got access to templates sorted after our chat earlier?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        when did you definitely make your last full payment to the OC?
        Must be well over 7 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          i would send a copy of the original cca request ASAP - and add a cover letter confirming you made a valid request in Jan which remains outstanding and whilst in breach of the cca(1974) they're restricted from issuing a claim and you thus insist that they deal with your previous, and still outstanding request from January.

Hope you got access to templates sorted after our chat earlier?
          Yes I have tempate copies.I have already sent a proof it letter today, wil this make any different?..I have the electronic copy but it hasnt got a date on it but I have the recorded delivery tracker recipt and their reply to me date Jan 14.

Shall I still send the copy and the covering letter? or wait for a reply from the proof it letter? then send a barred letter as i think this is going back at least 7 years.

Comment

If it were me, id send the CCA letter with a cover note as outlined by niddy above first. Then wait for a reply, we can hold the Statute Barred letter as an ace card depending on what happens.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Must be well over 7 years ago
              ignore my last post. It's SB then; surely?

ill sort you a letter to send if you want?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes I have tempate copies.I have already sent a proof it letter today, wil this make any different?..I have the electronic copy but it hasnt got a date on it but I have the recorded delivery tracker recipt and their reply to me date Jan 14.

Shall I still send the copy and the covering letter? or wait for a reply from the proof it letter? then send a barred letter as i think this is going back at least 7 years.
                hold fire for now. A prove it wasn't wise as it suggests you don't know about the account and you do.

I'd wait till you get a reply then PM me and I'll sort you a suitable letter. So now you sit and do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                  If it were me, id send the CCA letter with a cover note as outlined by niddy above first. Then wait for a reply, we can hold the Statute Barred letter as an ace card depending on what happens.
                  ever though I hve send the prove it letter stilll send the CCA letter with the covering note?

Comment

No I said don't send anything else. Update us when they respond to the wrong letter you sent.

Comment

ignore my last post. It's SB then; surely?

ill sort you a letter to send if you want?
                      Ok thanks

Comment

hold fire for now. A prove it wasn't wise as it suggests you don't know about the account and you do.

I'd wait till you get a reply then PM me and I'll sort you a suitable letter. So now you sit and do nothing
                        Ok thanks

Comment

Ok thanks
                          I have received a reply from Dryden regarding the proof CCA request I sent on 4th Sept 2014 asking me to forward th £1 payment which I forget to send with the letter.However ,as you know I did send the same letter on 3rd Jan 14 with the £1 enclosed and I did received an acknowledgement on 7 January 2014 stating that they will refer back to their client and the matter is on hold (i have a copy of this letter) shall I send them I copy of this letter?.

Thank you for your help in this matter

Comment

yes
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              yes
                              shall i attached a covering letter just simply saying I send them the CCA letter with £1 on 3/1/14?

Comment

shall i attached a covering letter just simply saying I send them the CCA letter with £1 on 3/1/14?
                                sounds right

Comment

Working...
                                X