GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script drydensfairfax solicitor - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drydensfairfax solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drydensfairfax solicitor

It seems to be all happening at once..I have now received a letter from drydensfairfax solicitors threatening to take legal action to obtain CCJ, warrant of execution etc for a debt of £6924 owed to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd, I have no knowledge of ever dealing with this company, however, it could be another old credit card debt.

Should i ignore the letter?

Re: drydensfairfax solicitor

Originally posted by rod View Post
    It seems to be all happening at once..I have now received a letter from drydensfairfax solicitors threatening to take legal action to obtain CCJ, warrant of execution etc for a debt of £6924 owed to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd, I have no knowledge of ever dealing with this company, however, it could be another old credit card debt.

Should i ignore the letter?
    the letter was dated the 16/12/13 with a deadline of 23/12/13 to pay the money

Comment

Hiya, no send a new CCA request ASAP - are you sure you have no recollection of what this relates to?

Send the CCA to drydens FAO arrow Global - leave the £1 postal order cheque blank (payee).....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Hiya, no send a new CCA request ASAP - are you sure you have no recollection of what this relates to?

Send the CCA to drydens FAO arrow Global - leave the £1 postal order cheque blank (payee).....
        I think it could be an old Santander credit card and they may have been sending letters to a property that I use to live but still owned but due to domestic circumstance I was not getting my mails. Do I give them my right address?

Comment

I think it could be an old Santander credit card and they may have been sending letters to a property that I use to live but still owned but due to domestic circumstance I was not getting my mails. Do I give them my right address?
          That is totally up to you - when was the last contact, assuming it is the Santander debt?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That is totally up to you - when was the last contact, assuming it is the Santander debt?
            at least 6yrs ago

Comment

the letter was dated the 16/12/13 with a deadline of 23/12/13 to pay the money
              Although the deadline to pay was 23/12/13 is it ok to put todays date (3rd) on the letter?

Comment

at least 6yrs ago
                Although the deadline to pay was 23/12/13 is it ok to put todays date (3rd) on the letter?
                OK hold fire..............See what Niddy says but I'd be sending this if it were me ------> Statute Barred - England (6 years) or this---> You know nothing of the Debt / Prove It
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree, and I would use your new address as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    OK hold fire..............See what Niddy says but I'd be sending this if it were me ------> Statute Barred - England (6 years) or this---> You know nothing of the Debt / Prove It
                    I say 6yrs but it could be just within the 6yrs. after sending the prove it letter, if it is found that I made contact within the 6yrs would this put me in a week position?

Comment

I say 6yrs but it could be just within the 6yrs. after sending the prove it letter, if it is found that I made contact within the 6yrs would this put me in a week position?
                      and do I sent the letter to Dryden FAO Arrow?

Comment

You wont know until you send it........
                        and do I sent the letter to Dryden FAO Arrow?
                        Dryden
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Definitely send the prove it to Drydens (as I said earlier) - or leave it till you're sure SB has occurred - it's entirely up to you....

Comment

Definitely send the prove it to Drydens (as I said earlier) - or leave it till you're sure SB has occurred - it's entirely up to you....
                            Ok Thanks for you help on this. I will send the proof letter as I am not sure if I it gone pass the 6yrs it may well have been.

I'll also update you on the 1st Credit issue

Comment

Hi , i Hve received a letter from Drydensfairfax Solicitor date 26th Aug 2014 saying they have been instructed by Arrow Global to recover £6924.82. I did received similar later back in Dec13 (see thread) I then send them a CCA reguest letter in Dec 2013, they replied in Jan 2014 saying that the matter is on hold..its been 7 month since I received this letter and they didnt not refer to this letter in the recent letter sent.. Can i send them another letter to proof it or a barred letter as i beleive this debt is over 6 old.

Any advice on this would be much appricated

Comment

Working...
                              X