GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bankruptcy proceeding being considered - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bankruptcy proceeding being considered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bankruptcy proceeding being considered

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    jesus, ok - scrap that then! Lets presume you did!
    ok..

- - - Updated - - -

Have you registered to AAD? (its separate to the forum)......

If you have not registered - Read here and do as instructed --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-New-Templates
    Thanks

Comment

Just to clarify, access IS free - don't believe everything the FCA says
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have you registered to AAD? (its separate to the forum)......

If you have not registered - Read here and do as instructed --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-New-Templates
        I am already registered can you tel be the heading of the template?-thanks

Comment

if you login to the aad website then come back here and click the link MrsD sent you it will open the template for you.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just to clarify, access IS free - don't believe everything the FCA says
            do u mean I can access after the force closer on Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
              do u mean I can access after the force closer on Monday?
              Yes

Comment

We aren't...... read the whole thread.... we sent a stinking response back to the FCA

Just read it.. cant beleive whats happening ..Awesome! reply though

Comment

Just read it.. cant beleive whats happening ..Awesome! reply though

you guys do such a great helping out so many people

Comment

The statements looks valid, photo copied though, they could have been altered .

Maybe I got the dates wrong I throught it was well over 6yrs old but according to the statement it clearly state that i made a payment in Nov 2009.

Can you explain what you mean by "nay t&cs"

I can scan the statement over to you?
                    sorry dyslectic fingers in a hurry

Comment

Working...
                    X