GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors

A new one no doubt some people may be soon hear from.....I have just had two threat letters in the space of a week, so if they are new :beaker :bert :zoot on the DCA scene,it looks like they are a bit keen to get results...

Circuit Financial Solutions
    PO Box 1159
    Crawley
    RH10 0ED
    Tel. 0333 240 3611

Bottom of letter states they are a trading style of CompuCredit UK Ltd.
    (CompuCredit International Ventures) now own "Monument" Credit Card accounts

Comment

Fenton Cooper
      Tel 01702 or 08452242906
      5th Floor
      Maitland House
      Southend on Sea
      SS1 2JS
      O/C HSBC
      Fenton Cooper is a trading name for Tessera Services Limited
      never heard of them
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
        Fenton Cooper
        Tel 01702 or 08452242906
        5th Floor
        Maitland House
        Southend on Sea
        SS1 2JS
        O/C HSBC
        Fenton Cooper is a trading name for Tessera Services Limited
        never heard of them
        Not sure if this was posted earlier, but Tessera also trade as Rockwells.
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

thanks you guys - keep the info coming in!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

More DCA/OC relationships - not sure these have been listed. Hope this helps.

Westcot - OC Co-Operative
            Rockwell- OC M&S Financial
            Frederickson - OC NatWest
            DG Solicitors - OC First Direct
            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Never-In-Doubt wrote:
              MustGetStraight wrote:
              Triton Credit Services
              PO Box 5827
              Basildon
              SS14 1XS
              Tel: 020 7680 9301
              Fax: 020 7702 9800
              No website
              Is a trading name of Royal Bank of Scotland plc

OC: NatWest
              Triton is part of RBS well done!

They are contacted here:
              C/O The Royal Bank Of Scotland Public Ltd Company
              36 St Andrew Square
              Edinburgh
              EH2 2YB
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              And they use this shared tel no; 0845 301 5139 it is an RBS number that takes you to Triton. Also under the address of The Royal Bank Scotland Plc, Kendal Court, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4DT

Ones you have details of that I know RBS/Natwest use are Westcot, RMA, Triton and AIC.
              They also use Regal Credit Consultants LTD Debt collection and legal services.
              Registered office; Regal House, High Street, BAGSHOT, Surrey, GU19 5AA
              Registered Number; 1665165
              Tel; 0800 044 5070
              Fax; 0871 716 8006
              website; http://www.regal-credit.co.uk/

I know O2 have used Westcot too.

Comment

These don't seem to be on the master list but I have not gone through the whole thread so appologies if someone else has listed them
                • Name of Company - HL Solicitors
                • Address - Grosvenor House, Prospect Hill, Redditch, B97 4DL
                • Phone - 01527 405485
                • Fax - Not given
                • Website www.payhl.co.uk
                • Original Creditor (lender) - Littlewoods

These are probably old debt/statute barred chasers as the letter is addressed to someone who has not lived at the address for at least 4 years......
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star
                  you never heard from capquest? good grief, there's always a first.
                  I did say "These are a most of the companies that have applied to be my pen-pal"
                  I'm sure quite a few more wrote to me over the years - but as I didn't always file them in the same carrier bag, some might have been binned without me caring.
                  I did have my head buried firmly in the sand for years before finding the internet and the help available from forums and other members.
                  Quotes from the Bank of England website about 'Quantitative Easing'.
                  Instead of lowering Bank Rate to increase the amount of money in the economy, the Bank supplies extra money directly ...
                  This does not involve printing more banknotes. Instead the Bank pays for these assets by creating money electronically and crediting the accounts of ...

How to I apply to be Quantitatively Eased?

My UE diary is showthread.php?t=640

Comment

Jesus - the site change has knackered this thread totally!! I'm gonna be bust for an age!!

This is how it should look: ---> http://oldforum.all-about-debt.co.uk...p=39609#p39609

This is how it does look: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...26&postcount=2

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Jesus - the site change has knackered this thread totally!! I'm gonna be bust for an age!!

This is how it should look: ---> http://oldforum.all-about-debt.co.uk...p=39609#p39609

This is how it does look: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...26&postcount=2

The 'Should look' link doesn't work and the 'does look' - LOL, what a mess
                      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Note also that 1st Credit appear to use Moon Beever for their initial claim, but then take it back in house under there legal section and Mr Colin Watts.

Comment

pace forward
                          5th floor
                          Maitland House
                          Southend-on-Sea
                          Essex
                          SS1 2JS
                          t.01702 444762
                          f.01702 444781
                          e.info@paceforward.co.uk

footnote
                          Pace Forward is a trading name of Tessera Credit Group LLP
                          same address as above
                          Co.no. OC376978

(don't know who they have assignment from, just got a trace letter for Ma-in-law today)

Comment

BUMP!

Blair, Oliver and Scott Ltd (subsidiary of Bank Of Scotland) is changing there name at the end of this year to "Bank of Scotland Retail Recoveries"
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just wanted to inform everyone that iQor have changed their name to Akinika Debt Recovery in June 2013 for the UK. They are now apparently owned by Capita Plc

Registered address:
                              Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd
                              33/34 Winckley Square
                              Preston
                              PR1 3EL

Tel: 01772 220 504
                              Email: enquiries@akinika.co.uk

Their complaints address:
                              Complaints Co-ordinator
                              Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd
                              PO Box 82
                              33 Winckley Square
                              Preston
                              PR1 3EL

Comment

• Name of Company - Wright Hassall (I kid you not)
                                • Address - Olympus House, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6BF
                                • Phone - 01926 758101
                                • Fax - 01926 885588
                                • Website www.wrighthassall.co.uk
                                • Original Creditor (lender) - Lloyds TSB (Wright Hassall appear to work for Cabot / FIRE / Opus)

Comment

Working...
                                X