GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complete List of DCA's & Their Solicitors

BLS Collections
    PO BOX 467E
    OXFORD
    OX4 1WA

tel: 0800 1214 792
    fax: 01273 636 482

AKA Lloyds TSB internal collections.

Comment

Oooh you forgot Total Credit Management - remember them? (tee hee)
      Would use the cowboy smiley but I can't find it!
      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Brilliant resource, Niddy!

And I know I offered to help with this - but got sort of distracted by packing boxes, not to mention birthday celebrations!

Will have a look and make the necessary contribution - although it looks very comprehensive at first glance. Quite scary how many of them haven't contacted me - yet!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

?Name of Company – Marlin Financial Services

?Address
          Marlin House
          16-20 Grafton Road
          Worthing
          West Sussex
          BN11 1QP

Registered office
          The Courtyard
          Shoreham Road
          Upper Beeding
          Steyning
          West Sussex
          BN44 3TN
          Company No: 04618038

Phone: 0333 123 9999
          Fax: 0190 328 2290

Wesite: http://www.marlinfinancialservices.co.uk/
          Email: info@marlinfs.com

?Original Creditor (lender) – Yorkshire Bank (probably Clydesdale aswell)
          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

?Name of Company – Bramber Debt Recovery – BDR (part of Marlin Financial Services)
          or as they put it "Bramber Debt Recovery" Bramber" and "BDR" are trading styles of Marlin Finacial Services Limited

?Address
          PO Box 4761
          Worthing
          West Sussex
          BN11 9NS

Registered office
          As Marlin

Company No: 4618038
          (not on CSA register )

Phone: 0333 123 6600

Fax: 01903 282290

Email: info@bramberdr.com

?Original Creditor (lender) - Yorkshire Bank (probably Clydesdale aswell)

Marlin pass some debts to Bramber, I usually get 1 phone call a week, tell them I'm not in,
          and a letter about once a month, and thats about it
          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Triton Credit Services
            PO Box 5827
            Basildon
            SS14 1XS
            Tel: 020 7680 9301
            Fax: 020 7702 9800
            No website
            Is a trading name of Royal Bank of Scotland plc

OC: NatWest
            Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight
              Triton Credit Services
              PO Box 5827
              Basildon
              SS14 1XS
              Tel: 020 7680 9301
              Fax: 020 7702 9800
              No website
              Is a trading name of Royal Bank of Scotland plc

OC: NatWest
              Triton is part of RBS well done!

They are contacted here:
              C/O The Royal Bank Of Scotland Public Ltd Company
              36 St Andrew Square
              Edinburgh
              EH2 2YB
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wescott Credit Services Ltd
                PO Box 137
                HU2 8HF
                Tel:0844 824 1151
                Fax: ?
                Orig Creditor: Bank Of Scotland

Comment

Risk Management Alternatives (RMA)
                  NCO Europe trading as RMA
                  Old Docks House
                  90 Watery Lane
                  Preston
                  PR2 1AU
                  Tel:01772 843040 or 08717 506719
                  Orig Creditor: Mint

Oops just seen you've got this but I'll leave it because or another phone No

Comment

Westminsters Solicitors
                    Regus House
                    4 Admiral Way
                    Doxford International Business Park
                    Sunderland
                    SR3 3XW
                    They were acting on behalf of RMA
                    Tel: Can't find one, or fax or website ??
                    Original Creditor: Mint

Comment

Green & Co
                      Solicitors
                      Kendal Court
                      Ironmasters Way
                      Telford
                      TF3 4DT

OC: NatWest. Green & Co apparently instructed by Triton Credit Services (why don't they just be honest and say they're all the same company!)

Would you believe, no telephone or fax number on their letterhead! Can't find a website for them.

Letterhead states "This firm is the practising name of solicitors employed by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group".
                      So I don't think they are a proper solicitors firm, just the trading name of a single solicitor employed by RBS and operating for them.
                      Very coincidentally there appears to be a NatWest branch in Kendal Court, Telford. I guess they let him have a desk there.

I know Solictiors are having a hard time at the moment but it must be so galling having spent all those years studying and doing articles and all that... to end up bashing out letters to people in debt, trying to scare them and then getting all the replies from the Niddified lot saying "stuff you, I know you can't do anything, this is an empty threat" or words to that effect...
                      Niddified and proud!

Comment

o Midas Legal Services
                        o PO box 402, George house, John Street, Stockport SK1 3EG
                        o No phone number on their letter head.
                        o No Fax number on their letter head.
                        o No Website address on their letter head.
                        o Subsidiary of Moorcroft Group plc

Comment

Niddy
                          The Eversheds post code is wrong
                          it should be LS2 8HE
                          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Debt Clear Recoveries & Investigations Ltd: MBNA
                            PO Box 595
                            Manchester
                            M60 5AR
                            Fax:
                            Tel: 0161 819 2288
                            [size=5]No Web link at moment
                            DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey
                              Niddy
                              The Eversheds post code is wrong
                              it should be LS2 8HE
                              you're a mod, edit it!! ;;L ;;L ;;L

Noo - don't haha - you'll have a stroke if you look at the code used to make those lists (I did)

p.s. updated, thanks matey gh
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE READ ME!

I already have a list of all DCA's - please don't duplicate stuff or use the common ones. The info I asked you for was for smaller unknown or irregular firms that we rarely hear of.

I see above, AIC is listed - look at my main list on page one - its top of the tree! Its already added.

Comments and notes are not necessary, all I wanted was the name, address, phone/fax & webby address. The notes come later once the list is poulated.

Please guys, you're causing me more work!

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Comment

Working...
                                X