GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dealings with Lowell - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealings with Lowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dealings with Lowell

Congratulations are in order, nice news!

Well done.

Comment

Was never involved in this, but always pleased to hear good news - well done you for sticking to your guns!

Comment

Wish Lowells would send me the same letter !
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow what fantastic news, I'm soooo pleased for you. That must be a huge weight off your mind.
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Hi Always

Excellent news! Well done you for fighting it, see - the process does work (for all you doubters out there, nudge nudge).... Basically, you ignore this now (I presume its the lowells £1030 debt?) - and if anyone contacts you about this again then you send a copy of that letter along with this - that should get rid of them for you: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Keep that letter from lowest of the low - safe and sound.... you will need it again, trust me there!
            Well done -
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi All
              Thanks for your comments! Still walking round with this HUGE grin on my face lol

Aww, Oscar ;-( hopefully your day will come too x

Niddy, yup, that's the one! Couldn't believe it myself, scanned it, saved it with a copy of the linked letter to the pc, and also emailed it to myself just in case something happens to either the hard copy, or the pc!
              Short of framing it that's the best I can do lol

By the end of the year it will be SB anyway, but am prepared for anything now.

Still waiting to hear about the other (application form received)

Comment

Quick update: Recieved a letter with regard to the 'application form recieved' letter sent, Lowell have noted the comment made and have queried it with crapone. Will advise their response on reciept.

Will ignore for now ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysskint View Post
                  Quick update: Recieved a letter with regard to the 'application form recieved' letter sent, Lowell have noted the comment made and have queried it with crapone. Will advise their response on reciept.

Will ignore for now ;-)
                  Nice one, keep us posted with developments...
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning all

History to date:

Lowells and Cap1 Credit Card
                    Sent CCA
                    Recieved Application Form
                    Responded with : CCA Query - Application Form Received

Received today: A statement history and a lovely letter....
                    Writing in re Cap1, as previously notified we have purchased from Cap1
                    We enclose a copy of your statement as requested
                    Cough up in 7 days or we reserve the right to call in the solicitors

I thought my response letter pointed out that I could ask for it (Statement), not that I did! What I did ask for was a copy of the AGREEMENT

Any ideas what I should be replying with here?

Always x

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysskint View Post
                      Morning all

History to date:

Lowells and Cap1 Credit Card
                      Sent CCA
                      Recieved Application Form
                      Responded with : CCA Query - Application Form Received

Received today: A statement history and a lovely letter....
                      Writing in re Cap1, as previously notified we have purchased from Cap1
                      We enclose a copy of your statement as requested
                      Cough up in 7 days or we reserve the right to call in the solicitors

I thought my response letter pointed out that I could ask for it (Statement), not that I did! What I did ask for was a copy of the AGREEMENT

Any ideas what I should be replying with here?

Always x
                      Try and not laugh too hard at their inability to deal with simple requests, then when you've picked yourself up from the floor send this back: ---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received

Comment

Cheers Niddy

Is there any legitimate reason why I can't just reply with something along the lines of:

Dear DCA

Kindly have the courtesy at least to READ my previous letter, before wasting half a forest sending me information I didn't actually ask for or particularly want!

Unless you send me an ACTUAL photocopy of the ACTUAL AGREEMENT I shall not be responding to your nonsense any further

I don't really give a flying **** about informing you how to do your job by quoting court cases you should already be aware of in their entirety, or the legislation you claim to follow, on the grounds that if you can't do YOUR job right at this stage, there is no hope for you

Disgruntled and frustrated paper chewer!

Comment

Ermmm, you could do - but tone it down a wee bit maybe yea?

Comment

CCR Magazine - Lowell Group acquired by TDR Capital

about us
                            Last edited by Angry Cat; 20 June 2011, 21:34.

Comment

Lowell Group buys portfolios of consumer debts and then manages the recovery of those debts, working closely with its customers to help them resolve their financial difficulties.

How do they get away with printing such bull shite

Comment

Because, it is a cesspit industry that has been in existence since biblical times...

Comment

Working...
                                X