GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dealings with Lowell - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealings with Lowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dealings with Lowell

Okey Dokey
    Calmer now the letter's have gone lol
    Still no pooping YAY

12+2 = should hear back by 15th December

ps - meant response from them not you hahaha
    pps - don't need to reply to this unless my date's are incorrect

Comment

Lol. Glad to see you've kept your humorous side

Dont worry, you'll be fine - trust me! As for dates, you won't get a reply this year - if you do you'll be bloody lucky! Don't chase them, just keep this thread updated ok? When 14 days have passed it is then UE until they respond, you would then cease repayments. But i need to explain things to you first lol. So i'll do it all after 15th or whenever, yea?

Just carry on as normal for now.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

And we're off! lol

Received a letter for the smaller of the two accounts (Cap One), basically saying that they have asked the original lender for a copy, that they will do their best to send this information within the 12 working days, but it depends on when the original lender can send it...Of course it does ;-)

Nothing yet for the larger account (Creation)
        12+2 up on the 15th

Comment

Good news Always, they are still looking for one of ours that "they couldn't find" on 6th August!!!

Comment

Excellent - keep us updated yea?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys, and will update as and when.

One question, the DD's on both are due to be taken next week, do I wait until they confirm they don't actually have the CCA before cancelling them?

Comment

They will never confirm this, basically after 12+2 days have surpassed you can lawfully cease repayments.

Its really up to you - read other diaries for an idea of what to expect, if you cease repayments.

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Been away for xmas, arrived home today to find two lovely letters from Lowell, basically saying that they've been in touch with the original creditor again, and that they are trying to retrieve the agreement from their archive (what still?? lol), and once I've seen it, they'll be asking for the outstanding balance payment in full hahahahahahahahahahahaha

As I am entitled to see my own agreement what on earth has made them change from receiving the payments they've currently been getting in excess of 18 months to wanting the full amount paid..... I'm sure I can't figure that out...
                  Could it be that they know exactly where this is heading and are already watching the payments fly away??

Aww, shame

Can someone please confirm for me that the letter I need to send to them now is the CCA Reminder (viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502)

Oh I am going to enjoy sending it if it is hee hee

Happy New Year everyone x

Comment

Hiya

No need to reply. They are looking, so they are now in default = do nothing.

Just wait til they comply, then we'll sort a reply yea?

Comment

Awww, I want to tell them to go away! Burst my bubble why don't you lol

Yes Sir Niddy, I shall be a good girl and do nothing till I hear some more :quiet

Comment

Sorreeee.

Comment

Lol, no ya not sorry lol

Recieved what looks like an application form, have sent it to your @live account
                          Would appreciate it loads if you could have a look at it for me

Loving the new site btw ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysskint View Post
                            Lol, no ya not sorry lol

Recieved what looks like an application form, have sent it to your @live account
                            Would appreciate it loads if you could have a look at it for me

Loving the new site btw ;-)
                            Its an application form so send this back: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Thank you for confirming that - whoo hoo almost there! ;-)

Will get that sent first thing monday, Cheers Niddy, one down one to go lol

Oops, nearly forgot - is there anything in there that should be omitted, I couldn't see anything...?
                              Last edited by alwaysskint; 22 January 2011, 14:16. Reason: Query forgotten

Comment

Whoop whoop! Received a letter this morning with regard to the big one, confirming that the account has now been closed, with no further contact to be made regarding payment unless the original CCA, which is no longer available due to the length of time the account was opened (approx Apr 2000), is found.

Niddy and the team, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Without you guys, I would never have known this was even possible, let alone feel confident enough to challenge the validity of the agreement in the first place. My life was made hell by the bully boy tactics used and am so relieved that I am, pending the outcome of the outstanding challenge for the smaller amount, now not having to look over my shoulder or screen calls or fear knocks on the door.
                                The defaults are due to run their course by the end of this year, and then my credit file will be free and clear.

Thank you just isn't enough.

This isn't the last you'll hear from me, I am currently helping a friend who is in a far worse position than I, so am sure I shall be calling on you again on her behalf, and depending on how the smaller (currently unenforceable one) pans out, for that too.

I lurve you guys lol xx

Comment

Working...
                                X