GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bullying tactics in the past? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullying tactics in the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullying tactics in the past?

Right, I have had a massive envelope back from Capquest.

For starters, the envelope was ripped open and the contents were in plain view for anyone who handled it to see.

Contained within said ripped envelope is a letter outlining what they've enclosed and the outstanding debt.

The next sheet is an "Express Application" with my signature on it (AMEX). The reverse is blank. No prescribed terms. Dated 11/07/2003.

Then there are 2 A4 sheets with a CCA (double sided printing so 4 sides of A4), this is has a box for the debtor to sign. This is blank.

Other than that there is a stack of statements dating back to 2005.

I don't have a scanner so I am in the process of photographing (HD camera) each sheet to give you an idea of what they've sent and I will email them to Niddy.
    Last edited by asm76; 22 May 2012, 12:25.

Comment

Originally posted by asm76 View Post
      Right, I have had a massive envelope back from Capquest.

For starters, the envelope was ripped open and the contents were in plain view for anyone who handled it to see.

Contained within said ripped envelope is a letter outlining what they've enclosed and the outstanding debt.

The next sheet is an "Express Application" with my signature on it (AMEX). The reverse is blank. No prescribed terms. Dated 11/07/2003.

Then there are 2 A4 sheets with a CCA (double sided printing so 4 sides of A4), this is has a box for the debtor to sign. This is blank.

Other than that there is a stack of statements dating back to 2005.

I don't have a scanner so I am in the process of photographing (HD camera) each sheet to give you an idea of what they've sent and I will email them to Niddy.
      totally unenforceable, the application aint the same one that came with those terms - to check , look at the terms - there's a part to sign etc - this was a full flyer type application set of terms, not what you had or you'd have signed them.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

B. E. A. Utiful!

For any replies, UE diary here: asm76's UE Diary - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          totally unenforceable, the application aint the same one that came with those terms - to check , look at the terms - there's a part to sign etc - this was a full flyer type application set of terms, not what you had or you'd have signed them.

Response here: ---> asm76's UE Diary - allaboutFORUMS
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X