GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bullying tactics in the past? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullying tactics in the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullying tactics in the past?

Cheers ears!

Comment

CCA request sent 1st class recorded (£1 PO enclosed) to Crapquest today. So if they haven't responded back with a valid CCA by the 20th, the account goes into dispute, right?

Comment

Originally posted by asm76 View Post
        CCA request sent 1st class recorded (£1 PO enclosed) to Crapquest today. So if they haven't responded back with a valid CCA by the 20th, the account goes into dispute, right?

Lets see what comes back............ if anything..........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well, according to their in-house solicitors, if I haven't paid the arrears by the 9th March (the day my CCA request should get there), they WILL take "further action"...

We shall see

Comment

they could try just being civil, it wouldn't hurt.

that letter is a disgrace, do they think they're talking to imbeciles??

Comment

Clearly, we know different

Comment

My CCA request was signed for today, by someone with the surname 'GURUNG'

Comment

My CCA request was signed for today, by someone with the surname 'GURUNG'
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Crapquest wrote back saying my account was on hold for 28 days while they find the information I have requested.

Comment

Ok, just going through the figures and I've found some discrepancies...

HL Legal say I owe £3563.22 (this is the "balance" they give on their initial letter, posted above).

Crapquest say I owe £5219.01 (this is the "balance" they give on their letter they sent saying my account was on hold for 28 days).

My credit file (Experian) said the original debt was £5371 (I made a note before it dropped off after the 6 years).

However, and I know this for a fact because I have been through my bank statements, I have paid £1852.50. So deducting what I know I have paid from the original debt, leaves £3518.50 outstanding. Neither of the figures given by HL or Crappy match up.
                      Last edited by asm76; 12 March 2012, 10:19.

Comment

Hola!

Crapquest haven't complied with my CCA request, the 12+2 days was up yesterday.

Could some wonderful person link me with the account in dispute letter please?

Gracias!

Comment

Hola!

Crapquest haven't complied with my CCA request, the 12+2 days was up yesterday.

Could some wonderful person link me with the account in dispute letter please?

Gracias!
                          NO ..........just sit and wait..................
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc etc

I've just borrowed a colleagues very last stamp, and stuck it on the envelope....

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc etc

I've just borrowed a colleagues very last stamp, and stuck it on the envelope....
                              all letters should be going recorded delivery.........

Comment

I sent the CCA request RD, but I wasn't going to bother with it for the AiD letter. Just get proof of posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X