GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script enhanced CRB check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enhanced CRB check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enhanced CRB check

Hellooooo....

I just wondered if someone could clear this one up for me....does Bankruptcy show on an enhanced CRB check?

I've searched the net for the answer and on the whole the answer comes up as a 'No' as Bankruptcy isn't a criminal offence. However, are there any circumstances where this would show up?

Thank you! x

edit - i rang the CRB helpline and they told me to ring NACRO, which i did, and they confirmed that this would definitely not show up. I thought i would share this for future reference.

Re: enhanced CRB check

Used to be checked every so often while in the NHS as I worked with groups of vunerable adults as well as working in both prisons in liverpool

never showed on my CRB enhanced one either...although worried myself sick didnt think of ringing the bloody helpline!!

thanks confuzzled!!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
      Used to be checked every so often while in the NHS as I worked with groups of vunerable adults as well as working in both prisons in liverpool

never showed on my CRB enhanced one either...although worried myself sick didnt think of ringing the bloody helpline!!

thanks confuzzled!!
      No worries Phil. I'm exactly the same...i know i've been told it won't show, but i'll still worry

Comment

not too sure - i've got a basic CRB for Young Adults and a Scottish Basic CRB for the MOD. Can't remember the one for the Nuclear checks that i had just took 6 mths to do a check

On both it only asked for your name and address and D/O/B
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Disclosure Scotland.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1384638
        Does have an entry for Courts: (don't or not too sure BR would go in that one)

EDIT: Just re=read first thread edit (lol - Doh!)
        Last edited by 5corpio; 18 November 2011, 17:57.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No it won't! It only shows criminal offences, and BK is not a criminal offence.

Comment

Working...
          X