GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Budget help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget help please

Hi, im just doing my final budget now for the or could someone please direct me to where i can get guidance on acceptable amounts for food etc. and other expenditures thanks for your help

Re: Budget help please

Hiya

yep. Undercover Elsa (one of the forum management) can assist utilising CFS - the official recognised figures accepted by creditors and the OR. I'll alert her for you.

Sit tight.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Budget help please

The OR doesn't quite use the CFS. They use their own definitions and figures based on ONS household expenditure data.

See:

https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/bankruptcypoc.asp

Part 4 - Expenditure to be considered in an income payments calculation

Annex D (April 2012) – IPA/IPO Expenditure Guidelines

Insolvency Service household expenditure survey in connection to income payment agreements (IPA)

Obviously should not try to replicate the max of those figures if that is not what you spend, you may be asked for proof, but on the other hand you should not leave yourself short, either, and there are categorises and items in there that you may not have thought OK to put down and that may not occur in the CFS.

Basically gives an idea of how the OR will look at your figures.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X