GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting

Dear me, the site team does seem to be letting the side down with their foorwear

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

if i wear anything high, I just fall off it and break something, usually me, so go for comfort everytime, although there was a time when many an old boyfriend carried me home due to inappropriate footwear................and possibly too many aperatifs

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        might be worth a read

http://scotland.shelter.org.uk/get_a...o_repossession

and I hate shoes as well but i do like a croc or two
        MrsD

I have been speaking to Shelter Scotland and they are taking my case PlanB says it's a no brainer

I will keep everyone updated with what's happening.

On to shoes my mum says crocs are the only thing she can walk for miles in and be in no pain so she has them in a selection of colours!

Comment

Oh I have crocs in a selection of colours; I also have copious quantities of ibuprofen for wearing the rest of my shoes
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Dear me, the site team does seem to be letting the side down with their foorwear

To ADD Site Team

I think it's about time I introduce you to my friend Sledge...

These are a lifetime investment and you never get sore feet and it's like wearing slippers!

And if you think you can't walk in high heels then these are the ones for you as you will be dancing in no time lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Now it's shoes like sledge that may have helped my arrival at AAD

Comment

and they would definitely help my arrival in casualty!

Comment

When my daughter and I discussed my funeral arrangements (as you do) I told her I wanted to be buried in Louboutins which means I will have to be face down in the coffin so the red soles will show through the glass lid (trust me I've got it all mapped out ).

Unsurprisingly she completely understood my last wish

(unlike any blokes reading this thread)

Plan B xx

Comment

had to say this but it doesn't half put a whole new slant on "does my arse look big in this"

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      When my daughter and I discussed my funeral arrangements (as you do) I told her I wanted to be buried in Louboutins which means I will have to be face down in the coffin so the red soles will show through the glass lid (trust me I've got it all mapped out ).

Unsurprisingly she completely understood my last wish

(unlike any blokes reading this thread)

Plan B xx

PlanB

This made me laugh so much I was glad my friend 'Tena' was around lol

You sound like a girl after my own heart... I had to settle for LKB as my feet are too wide...

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        Now it's shoes like sledge that may have helped my arrival at AAD
                        Cym...

I collected all these in my previous life along with my bags

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
                          You sound like a girl after my own heart... .
                          I'm not a girl after your heart, I'm a girl after your shoe collection.

I'm a size 38 - and you?

Comment

I'm not a girl after your heart, I'm a girl after your shoe collection.

I'm a size 38 - and you?
                            41 or 42.... Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
                              41 or 42.... Sorry
                              Bummer.

I'm going to have to tell my daughter to order a bigger coffin

Comment

Bummer.

I'm going to have to tell my daughter to order a bigger coffin

PlanB....

Don't say things like that!!!!!!

You are not going anywhere too soon, AAD needs you...

Comment

Working...
                                X