GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly's Repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly's Repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: Lilly's Repossession

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
    Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. regards Lillys Dad

Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. Can I just check with you. I made a donation last year but wanted to do this on a yearly basis. Does this happen automaticall or do i do it every year, was not sure if the times shown was relating to every year or for the period of time as a one off. regards Lillys Dad
    Hiya, yea we're well - just very busy lol - nothing changes. Glad you're all doing ok and getting past this shitty period in life - almost there now

You can just go in and do it direct by clicking the green donate option in the top right corner of the forum. But for AAD+ then it is annually and after expiry you'd need to manually re-subscribe, but you'd know as the icons under your username would be missing and you'd not be able to access AAD+. All donations are manual - nothing is automatic / repeat auto subscription based.

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. regards Lillys Dad
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. Can I just check with you. I made a donation last year but wanted to do this on a yearly basis. Does this happen automaticall or do i do it every year, was not sure if the times shown was relating to every year or for the period of time as a one off. regards Lillys Dad

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

It's in AAD+

-> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    That's fabulous new Pez, it's made my day!!!
    Sending huge hugs to you all, here's to a happy, worry free future (but we're still here if you ever need us!)

Elsa xxxx
    Hi Elsa, hope you are all well. Lilly and the Kids are doing well thanks to you all. Just wanted to check if the missing prescribed terms template was still valid and accurate as I can not see it in the template section. Lilly has received a letter from Lowell re an old debt they have purchased from Cap one. They have sent a "Form 5141 application certificate" as a copy of the credit agreement. I was going to sent them the MPT template but just wanted to check if things had changed. All the Best Lilly's Dad.

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Hi Guys, hope you are all well. Lilly and the Kids are doing well thanks to you all. Just wanted to check if the missing prescribed terms template was still valid and accurate as I can not see it in the template section. Lilly has received a letter from Lowell re an old debt they have purchased from Cap one. They have sent a "Form 5141 application certificate" as a copy of the credit agreement. I was going to sent them the MPT template but just wanted to check if things had changed. All the Best Lilly's Dad.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

That's fabulous new Pez, it's made my day!!!
    Sending huge hugs to you all, here's to a happy, worry free future (but we're still here if you ever need us!)

Elsa xxxx

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

nice one - relax tell her

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied

That's great news, good luck to Lilly and her children for the future. I am sure she realises how lucky she is to have had your help in sorting everything out.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Hi Plan B, Elsa and all you lovely guys. It has taken nearly 6 yrs but the final part has just come to a wonderful conclusion. Thanks to you guys and your wonderful support Lilly has just heard from NRAM that they are writing off the remainder of the debt following the repossession. She now has a chance to start again without the hassle and worry from the past. Can't thank you enough, you have given us hope and the support to enable us to keep going. Lots of love to you all, Lilly's dad and Lilly and the kids xxx
    What great news for the whole family

# freshstart

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Can you remind us of the total sum which NRAM is pursuing (£3.5k?).

Thanks to Elsa this is now in the complaints queue. Next stop is the FOS if they don't play nicely.

Plan B x
    Hi Plan B, Elsa and all you lovely guys. It has taken nearly 6 yrs but the final part has just come to a wonderful conclusion. Thanks to you guys and your wonderful support Lilly has just heard from NRAM that they are writing off the remainder of the debt following the repossession. She now has a chance to start again without the hassle and worry from the past. Can't thank you enough, you have given us hope and the support to enable us to keep going. Lots of love to you all, Lilly's dad and Lilly and the kids xxx

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

That's just a template response, they're not qualified to answer once it's been passed upstairs. Let's see what they say next.

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Thanks to Elsa this is now in the complaints queue. Next stop is the FOS if they don't play nicely.

Plan B x
    Hi plan B hope you are well. Thanks for the post. Yes 3.5k is the amount they have stated. I am sure some of that, if not all are charges and default amounts. I will update ASAP, many thanks Lilly's dad.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

have received a reply from NRAM along the lines of " we have received you complaint and forwarded it onto our customer relations team who will respond within 20 days" no comment at all re my request to write off the debt due to her circumstances.

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Hi Pezman,
    So sorry, you seem to have been marked as spam! I found 3 from you, 2 normal ones and one which I think is maybe something infecting your gmail account as it's sent to all your contacts with a link. I've had this happen to my email account before, it's so annoying for you. I think I had to go onto gmail via my browser and deleted all my contacts on there.

Anyway, at least NRAM are responding nicely.
    I would have Lily nominate you as her representative as they suggest, and resend the I&E and a copy of the original letter, with a cover note saying something on the lines of...thank you for your letter of xxxx. I enclose Lily's authorisation for me to deal with her case, together with a copy of her I&E and the original letter requesting that you give consideration to writing this debt off due to her circumstances. I look forward to your response.

Elsa xx
    Hi Elsa, thanks for the reply. I did not realise that had happened, I will get in touch with my isp and get that checked out. I have done what you have suggested and have received a reply from NRAM along the lines of " we have received you complaint and forwarded it onto our customer relations team who will respond within 20 days" no comment at all re my request to write off the debt due to her circumstances. I will let you know any further developments, kind regards Lilly's Dad.

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Hi Pezman,
    So sorry, you seem to have been marked as spam! I found 3 from you, 2 normal ones and one which I think is maybe something infecting your gmail account as it's sent to all your contacts with a link. I've had this happen to my email account before, it's so annoying for you. I think I had to go onto gmail via my browser and deleted all my contacts on there.

Anyway, at least NRAM are responding nicely.
    I would have Lily nominate you as her representative as they suggest, and resend the I&E and a copy of the original letter, with a cover note saying something on the lines of...thank you for your letter of xxxx. I enclose Lily's authorisation for me to deal with her case, together with a copy of her I&E and the original letter requesting that you give consideration to writing this debt off due to her circumstances. I look forward to your response.

Elsa xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X