GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly's Repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly's Repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lilly's Repossession

nice one - relax tell her
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's fabulous new Pez, it's made my day!!!
      Sending huge hugs to you all, here's to a happy, worry free future (but we're still here if you ever need us!)

Elsa xxxx

Comment

Hi Guys, hope you are all well. Lilly and the Kids are doing well thanks to you all. Just wanted to check if the missing prescribed terms template was still valid and accurate as I can not see it in the template section. Lilly has received a letter from Lowell re an old debt they have purchased from Cap one. They have sent a "Form 5141 application certificate" as a copy of the credit agreement. I was going to sent them the MPT template but just wanted to check if things had changed. All the Best Lilly's Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          That's fabulous new Pez, it's made my day!!!
          Sending huge hugs to you all, here's to a happy, worry free future (but we're still here if you ever need us!)

Elsa xxxx
          Hi Elsa, hope you are all well. Lilly and the Kids are doing well thanks to you all. Just wanted to check if the missing prescribed terms template was still valid and accurate as I can not see it in the template section. Lilly has received a letter from Lowell re an old debt they have purchased from Cap one. They have sent a "Form 5141 application certificate" as a copy of the credit agreement. I was going to sent them the MPT template but just wanted to check if things had changed. All the Best Lilly's Dad.

Comment

It's in AAD+

-> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. regards Lillys Dad
              Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. Can I just check with you. I made a donation last year but wanted to do this on a yearly basis. Does this happen automaticall or do i do it every year, was not sure if the times shown was relating to every year or for the period of time as a one off. regards Lillys Dad

Comment

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
                Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. regards Lillys Dad

Thanks Niddy, hope you and yours are all well. Can I just check with you. I made a donation last year but wanted to do this on a yearly basis. Does this happen automaticall or do i do it every year, was not sure if the times shown was relating to every year or for the period of time as a one off. regards Lillys Dad
                Hiya, yea we're well - just very busy lol - nothing changes. Glad you're all doing ok and getting past this shitty period in life - almost there now

You can just go in and do it direct by clicking the green donate option in the top right corner of the forum. But for AAD+ then it is annually and after expiry you'd need to manually re-subscribe, but you'd know as the icons under your username would be missing and you'd not be able to access AAD+. All donations are manual - nothing is automatic / repeat auto subscription based.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X