GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly's Repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly's Repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lilly's Repossession

Ho pexman

PlanB and Elsa may be the ones to help you here, PlanB on the housing side and Elsa on the health issues. I hope Lilly and the children are keeping well xx
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Ho pexman

PlanB and Elsa may be the ones to help you here, PlanB on the housing side and Elsa on the health issues. I hope Lilly and the children are keeping well xx
      Hi Pixie, Lilly and the children are doing Ok thanks, still struggling at times but getting there. Hope you are well. Thanks for the reply, we will wait to see anyone has any suggestions, NRAM really are the Pitts, been reading they are getting very hard line at times, regards Lilly's Dad

Comment

Hi Pez
        Would you like to email me a copy of what you sent to them re the write off / Lilly's health problems and a scan of their reply and we'll try and figure out the best response. Does Lilly have any medical evidence?
        I'll collaborate with PlanB on the housing side if necessary so we can cover all angles. I do think they've had their pound of flesh now!
        undercoverelsa@all-about-debt.co.uk

Elsa xx

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          Hi Pez
          Would you like to email me a copy of what you sent to them re the write off / Lilly's health problems and a scan of their reply and we'll try and figure out the best response. Does Lilly have any medical evidence?
          I'll collaborate with PlanB on the housing side if necessary so we can cover all angles. I do think they've had their pound of flesh now!

Elsa xx
          Hi Elsa, thanks for the reply, I will get that emailed to you this evening, Lilly has been on and off work for the last 3 yrs, she had 9 months off last year due to depression but had to go back as they cut her sick pay, she really struggles but keeps fighting on for the children's sake. This NRAM and GE money is a real pain, she has no way of paying anything off as we have to support her and the children financially to make ends meet now. Will speak later, kind regards Lilly's Dad

Comment

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
            Hi Elsa, thanks for the reply, I will get that emailed to you this evening, Lilly has been on and off work for the last 3 yrs, she had 9 months off last year due to depression but had to go back as they cut her sick pay, she really struggles but keeps fighting on for the children's sake. This NRAM and GE money is a real pain, she has no way of paying anything off as we have to support her and the children financially to make ends meet now. Will speak later, kind regards Lilly's Dad
            Hi again UCE, can I just check if the email in your posts secure or should I remove all personal information, regards Lilly's Dad

Comment

I'll collaborate with PlanB on the housing side if necessary so we can cover all angles.
              I'll be more than happy to collaborate on this one Elsa

Comment

Hi Pez

Elsa xx
                Hi Elsa, I have sent a copy of the letters you have requested to your email address as above, many thanks Lilly's Dad

Comment

Hi Elsa, I recon NRAM and GE Money must be in cahoots together. Lilly just received a letter from Capital Recoveries (DMS) on behalf of GE Money asking for IE to be completed. GE Money was the company that Lilly and her late husband has a secured loan with on the property, this would have been paid off if NRAM had sold for the true valuation. Could you give me an idea of a response. We have not heard from them for a long time, we have an SAR with loads of paperwork but nothing we could work with.Does this need to be moved to a different thread? thanks Lillys Dad

Comment

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
                    Hi Elsa, I have sent a copy of the letters you have requested to your email address as above, many thanks Lilly's Dad
                    Hi Elsa, Plan B, Niddy and all you wonderful guys, great news. Lilly has just received a letter from GE money, following the letter we sent in March (see above) they have agreed to write off the whole debt of £12,000. Words cannot say how grateful we both are for all your help, this has given Lilly new hope for her future. We have not heard form NRAM yet but that is another story. I just want to say how amazing you all are and how you give hope to those who are lost. Lilly burst into tears when she opened the letter and read it, she thought it was going to be more demands and agro. It has been nearly 5 yrs since she lost her husband and she has struggled on but this outcome is amazing. Once again thank you, you are wonderful wonderful people. xxxxx Lilly's Dad xxxx & Lilly and the kids xxxx

Comment

Wonderful news!

Comment

That's really made my day Pezman! It's about time things started going right for Lilly, she's been through enough. She 's lucky to have a lovely Dad like you to help her through all this.
                        I'm so, so happy for her.
                        Please give her and the kiddies a huge hug from me.

Elsa x

Comment

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you all, Iove good news on AAD

Well done to Niddy, Elsa and PlanB too xxx

Best wishes
                          IF
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's really made my day Pezman! It's about time things started going right for Lilly, she's been through enough. She 's lucky to have a lovely Dad like you to help her through all this.
                            I'm so, so happy for her.
                            Please give her and the kiddies a huge hug from me.

Elsa x
                            I will do Elsa, and again many many thanks x

Comment

What great news especially as G E Money are not known for their generous attitude towards customers.

Don't worry about NRAM, we'll sort them out if they start hassling.

Lilly deserves a break so let's hope this is the beginning of a trend for her.

Plan B x

Comment

That's great news, well done to everyone, including dad who has been fighting on her behalf. As has been said lets hope that things are now going to start improving for Lily.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X