GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

Originally posted by planB View Post
    If the CAB has suggested that you should write the same letter to more than one company it'll probably be because they're trying to flush out who exactly should take legal responsibility for providing you with the loan in the first place That firm will be the target of any dispute or legal claim in future.

Have you got the KFI (Key Facts Illustration) document in your file from Crystal Mortgages by any chance? This is a document which sets out the important key facts () of your loan which is a compulsory document to be given in advance to any borrower under FSA rules.
    hi all the original files and paperwork i had from them have been misplaced i gave them to a friend a few years back to get them looked at from a solicitor and the solicitors firm no longer exists so im screwed there. Therefore i want to ask them for copys ?

As for the CAB i did mention about the broker to them but i think she totally forgot about the broker, eventhough CAB did say its a good idea to get the info off them too but only wrote me letters for harpmanor limited and their legal team. I could'nt speak to the lady dealing with me as she left the letters at the main desk for me to collect, I dont want to pester her too much as she's doing alot as it is just like you all are,

thats why i though id write it myself with the help of you guys as you dont mind being pestered lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
      hi all the original files and paperwork i had from them have been misplaced i gave them to a friend a few years back to get them looked at from a solicitor and the solicitors firm no longer exists so im screwed there. Therefore i want to ask them for copys ?

As for the CAB i did mention about the broker to them but i think she totally forgot about the broker, eventhough CAB did say its a good idea to get the info off them too but only wrote me letters for harpmanor limited and their legal team. I could'nt speak to the lady dealing with me as she left the letters at the main desk for me to collect, I dont want to pester her too much as she's doing alot as it is just like you all are,

thats why i though id write it myself with the help of you guys as you dont mind being pestered lol
      You're not pestering us at all. That's what we're here for

A SAR will take care of the files which got lost by your friend and the solicitor

Comment

You're not pestering us at all. That's what we're here for

A SAR will take care of the files which got lost by your friend and the solicitor
        i'll agree with planb here in that you are not pestering in the slightest. Merely confirming what you need to be doing.

Much better you be constantly asking questions than being highly quiet about things and then a month later coming back going F*** F*** F*** what do i do now
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

One final thought for now: Has anyone with authority actually told you whether your loan agreement is or isn't covered by the Consumer Credit Act

Comment

hi nobody has told me its covered with the consumer credit act
            also are you suggesting i send the SAR to crystal mortgages too ? and can i reduce the time limit from where it says on the SAR they have 40 days to reply to me to ie 14 days or even better 7 days

Comment

also are you suggesting i send the SAR to crystal mortgages too ? and can i reduce the time limit from where it says on the SAR they have 40 days to reply to me to ie 14 days or even better 7 days
              SAR unfortunately is 40 days and nothing you can do to make it quicker than that, im afraid.
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Maybe you should send a copy of the agreement to Niddy again to check now that things have moved on from your situation in July. He will pass this on to Paul if that's the way forward. In the meantime follow the advice given to you by the CAB

Comment

Maybe you should send a copy of the agreement to Niddy again to check now that things have moved on from your situation in July. He will pass this on to Paul if that's the way forward. In the meantime follow the advice given to you by the CAB
                  Hi both Paul and niddy have copies of the agreement i was going to post it here too but

Ill send both harpmanor and crystal the SAR on monday too

Comment

I dont know how much of your communication with these people has been dealt with via the telephone.. but the FSA now demands that all calls in relation to "Mortgage" arrears must be recorded. So when you are making your SAR requests you need to ensure you ask for copies of the recording and transcripts of the calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat Militia View Post
                      I dont know how much of your communication with these people has been dealt with via the telephone.. but the FSA now demands that all calls in relation to "Mortgage" arrears must be recorded. So when you are making your SAR requests you need to ensure you ask for copies of the recording and transcripts of the calls.
                      Good point MM

Comment

hi guys just an update.....

still not recieved anything back from the courts (been 2 weeks now )

but cantor law wrote a reply to the CAB letter above

the complaint is not about ourselves we have passed your letter to our clients customers relations team who will deal with your complaint accordingly

Harpmanor wrote a reply to the complaint letter by CAB

thank you for your letter.im sorry that you have cause to complain. i understand that you claim the loan was mis-sold to you because of the following reason:

1: you believe the contract is unfair and the excessive interest terms were not explained when you took out this loan

2: you were not told what costs would be incurred if the loan was not repaid by april 2007

3: you were told that if the loan was was not repaid by april 2007 you would be charged 5% interest on the total debt remaining

as the loan was sold through a broker,crystal mortgages limited, they will have to reply. this is because they sold the loan to you. our regulations state that the company sold the loan,must reply to the allegations of mis-selling

i have forwarded them a letter advising them of your concerns,they will contact you shortly.

additionally you have stated the following

4: there is no mention of the renewal fees in your loan agreement
                        5:you have been charged an exit fee but the loan is still live
                        6: you have been charged £8049 in admin costs

if this is norrect or you have additional concerns that i should be investigating for you please let me know. i will respond to you within the next 8 weeks or you can contact me on my direct line etc etc

for clarity i have enclosed a copy of the loan agreement and legal charge. i have highlighted clause 11 which outlines the renwewal fee of 5% and clause k which outlines the exit fee. you have not yet been charged the exit fee. it becomes payable when you redeem the loan

cystal mortgages sent a reply to the SAR

Many thanks for your letter to which we are more than happy to co-operate with

however having reviewed its contents we need further information before it can be actioned:
                        The letter requesting the file needs to be signed by the co-applicant (my wife)

we were the commercial mortgage packager in this instance the lender is harpmanor adress blah blah
                        they will be able to provide you the lender file for you records if needed

Comment

hi just recieved a letter from the courts today

saying

further to you ex-parte application this was placed before the district judge who stated the matter should be listed for hearing, in order that this can be done please provide the additional fee of £35.00

so now what happens guys???

Comment

The good news is your application to have that possession order from 2009 cancelled (because you've cleared those arrears) has not been dismissed out of hand by the court

If the DJ wants a hearing it's probably because he wants more background info and evidence before making a decision without the involvement of the original Claimant or Defendant. An ex-parte application means a DJ has to make up his mind in an information vacuum with neither party to the proceedings being present to argue their case or argue with him.

Sadly I'm not a legal expert and you'll have to ask the CAB what to do next unless I can attract the attention of Paul to explain your options

My worry would be that if more arrears accrue this month (before any hearing is listed) the DJ may take a negative view of your application. Contact your CAB helper on Monday.

Have a good weekend until then

Comment

• Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

hi guys sorry you have not heard from me just been waiting for the courts to deal with my application i recieved a letter back from the courts this morning saying a hearing will take place on thursday the 6th of december 2012 which will be for around 15mins but it also states at the bottom

please note: this case may be released to another Judge, Possibly at a different court

question time

do i need to be there?

do i need a solicitor?

Also with the help of you guys i need some solid bullet points ive been going through the settlement figures ive been recieving some of them dont tally up and i got one from last year the figures were touching £100k now they £94k etc theres alot of cockups they have made too

please advise

Comment

• Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

hi guys sorry you have not heard from me just been waiting for the courts to deal with my application i recieved a letter back from the courts this morning saying a hearing will take place on thursday the 6th of december 2012 which will be for around 15mins but it also states at the bottom

please note: this case may be released to another Judge, Possibly at a different court

question time

do i need to be there? Is it your application? if so, then yes you do need to be there or it may be dismissed and costs ordered against you

do i need a solicitor? it depends on how competent you are, and how confident you feel in arguing the points before the judge

Also with the help of you guys i need some solid bullet points ive been going through the settlement figures ive been recieving some of them dont tally up and i got one from last year the figures were touching £100k now they £94k etc theres alot of cockups they have made too

please advise
                                See the above

Comment

Working...
                                X