GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    I think a section for PlanB would be great.
    What a nice thing to say

But only if posters don't leave it till the last minute each time because I've got my blood pressure to consider

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      What a nice thing to say

But only if posters don't leave it till the last minute each time because I've got my blood pressure to consider
      Shall we stock up on BP meds and gaviscon for heart burn

Comment

Maybe if there was a section they would find information earlier....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Maybe if there was a section they would find information earlier....
          Exactly I've got loads of fact sheets to post up to prevent a situation like this happening again. I'll do that so long as I live until next Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
            I think a section for PlanB would be great.
            Me too! Very helpful on housing matters. I know where I'll come if ever I get in this type of trouble.

Comment

If you're happy for this then I will set it in motion, should be a couple of days then we'll have the new section.

Obviously, planB - just confirm that you're happy for this and I will go ahead and set it all up

:niddy
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                If you're happy for this then I will set it in motion, should be a couple of days then we'll have the new section.

Obviously, planB - just confirm that you're happy for this and I will go ahead and set it all up

:niddy

I can't wait, although I may need a little technical support from time to time

Regrettably my IT mentor (FP) has decided to sod off on holiday for a week so it may get off to a slow start

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                  First things first,

Turning to the loan, it sounds to me very much like irresponsible lending here if im understanding it rightly.

Im just about to sit down for some food, but ill try and get back aspa, or in the morning but please try not to worry. There are lots of things to consider here so lets not rush.
                  Something tells me that Paul may have been right first time round with his assessment of the situation A message from Jimmy says he may be posting good news on this thread soon

Although it does seem Jimmy took Paul's advice "let's not rush" a bit too seriously when only finding a way out of the problem 6 days before his eviction

Let's wait and see what he has to tell us later

Comment

right with the help and support from plan b in pm's i managed to go to 2 associations first one was ok but the case is a bit too big for them. I went to citizens advice burea they have told me to pay the arrears and then they will submit an n244 to get the possesion order cancelled. If and when the loan shark needs to claim again they will have to start from scratch which will take a few months to complete gives me enough time.

also they have told me the agreement is unfair and the charges ie renewal charges of £26k are ridiculous. they will be getting someone to look into the agreement in detail as it does not mention 24% interest nor does it say anything clearly about all the charges. even if it did its unfair. so thats some good news there

they have told me write a letter to the loan shark and ask them for a detailed breakdowm of costs,renewal charges and where it states in the agreement about these extorianate charges.

also they have told me to write to the broker and asking them for copys of income and on what grounds they got me the loan on!

theyve also gave me a complaints form to complain to the fla

just need two letters written up professsionally so i can send them in backed up with the mp's (house of common) letter i have

thanks!

secondly

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      I would ask a solicitor whether this order only refers to the arrears as they stood on 20th April 2009 because you've implied in your posts that those have been paid up to date some time ago and you've continued to pay the normal monthly payments since then (albeit late at times). Ask whether that means you have now satisfied the original order.
                      This was the best bit of news. Once you had paid off those first arrears in 2009 you had satisfied the original order and the lender had no right to keep using it as a way of getting more and more Eviction Warrants just to frighten you into paying their outrageous charges over the following three years

As soon as the CAB has processed your application to get that order stopped then the lender can't do this to you again without a whole new application for possession which you can not only defend but make a healthy counterclaim

Just don't leave it so late next time

Comment

Great news about the Housing Section, PlanB! Well deserved!

Elsa x

Comment

Congratulations from me too PlanB
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            Congratulations from me too PlanB
                            The goal was to keep Jimmy's children in their home for Christmas, and it looks like job done

Comment

Brilliant job! So pleased for you Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                                Great news about the Housing Section, PlanB! Well deserved!

Elsa x
                                I'm sure Plan B's Housing Bubble will be a very busy section as long as the OFT and FSA allow loan sharks like Blemain and Harpmanor to carry on treating people like Jimmy so disgracefully This case involves an unlicenced DCA too

Comment

Working...
                                X