GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free

Small things I am doing to remain debt free
    1 )Check on-line banking and check outgoings for next 7 days.
    2 )Clean bathroom using value products and clean window
    3 )make chicken casserole and do jacket taties at same time, (then add a baked custard into oven for last hour, so oven is used to capacity)
    4 )Collect Dgs from school and take a home mixed drink instead of buying a bottle of juice at shop
    5 )brush laminate in living room instead of using vacuum cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      If I stick two Ethiopians together that'll have the same effect, may work for its purpose but certainly not aesthetically pleasing
      Mate, just being creative here.

Personally I'd find a credit card too small for a pooper scooper, might get messy fingers.

But a CC might make a reasonable surf board for a frog.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsinvisible View Post
        Small things I am doing to remain debt free
        1 )Check on-line banking and check outgoings for next 7 days.
        2 )Clean bathroom using value products and clean window
        3 )make chicken casserole and do jacket taties at same time, (then add a baked custard into oven for last hour, so oven is used to capacity)
        4 )Collect Dgs from school and take a home mixed drink instead of buying a bottle of juice at shop
        5 )brush laminate in living room instead of using vacuum cleaner

Mrs I I read that too quickly i thought you said you were making Dog casserole! oops!

Well i have not spent a penny today even though i was tempted to buy lunch i made do with my ryvitas that were already here

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
          Mrs I I read that too quickly i thought you said you were making Dog casserole! oops!
          Would that be made with Collie-flower?
          Last edited by The Debt Star; 7 July 2011, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
            Would that be made with Collie-flower?

Comment

Today, I bought a chest freezer-- but this will help me save in the LONG run as I like to do batch cooking! and we geta lot of meat from the wholesaler.

Comment

Today, I went to the pub, and had a burger, chips and salad. I also had a glass of pepsi. Then, I popped to the craft centre at Jackfield for a wee muse - didn't buy anything but did have a pot of tea and a slice of cake.

How is this helping one to get debt free? Mum paid
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                  Today, I went to the pub, and had a burger, chips and salad. I also had a glass of pepsi. Then, I popped to the craft centre at Jackfield for a wee muse - didn't buy anything but did have a pot of tea and a slice of cake.

love it..

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    Yeah, I know, but my mum's 75 and it gets embarrassing being given pocket money to get to work

Might rob a bank soon. Won't be hard choosing one....Barclays!

Comment

Rather hoping my letter this morning to Westcot seeking compensation is going to be today's contributions to paying off my debts. It'd take one hell of a compensation cheque mind!

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        Do it! Don't be a slave to the system!
                        I don't use them...I just like them
                        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Well I've yet to write my list for today...

Yesterday's whoopsie was a £14 taxi fare to the out of hours doc over a pulled tendon ..uch:

So yeah....looked @ OD yesterday and it's very poorly....

Anyone feel vaguely like praying praying I don't overspend on hols and get back on track with budget shortly after...

this is the new budget AFTER hols

Week 1
                          Starbucks (for month) -5
                          Food for week -20
                          Ins - 5
                          Elec -60
                          Phone and broadband -40

Week 2

Food etc - 20
                          Moblle (inc dongle) - 40
                          Save/whoopsie - 10
                          Water -20

Week 3

Food etc -20
                          save/whoopsie -10

Week 4

Food etc -20
                          Save/whoopsie -10

Total per 4 weeks - 280
                          Total per week -70
                          Total per year -3640
                          Total per calendar month - 303.3333333333

The only thing this doesn't take into account is e-cig....have yet to do proper costings for that....

Get free bus travel....Bare in mind I get over £200 a week in benefits the OD should be shifted in no time ...so long as I can stick to it ..(famouse last words)

SC

Comment

You've forgotten to tithe your 10%, Strawb.

Comment

Easy one for me again today! I'm going to make damn sure I keep my pint of pineapple juice away from my laptop. I had to buy a new one today as the one I had (only 1 month old!) did not appreciate me giving it a drink - and a healthy one at that! Gotta laugh or I'll cry - now £400 lighter.

Comment

Oh no Casper!!

Your right though, gotta laugh eh!!
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X