GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What small things are you going to do today to help you get debt free

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    I didn't need to cut up my cards because my creditors confiscated them all. Spoil sports.
    That was PlanA

Comment

never mind that DS, On the net today Barclays are likened to the "Ryanair" of the banking world by a ranking official in the Church.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
        never mind that DS, On the net today Barclays are likened to the "Ryanair" of the banking world by a ranking official in the Church.

regards
        Garlok
        I know I saw that! Ha ha ha! We're clearly not the only ones that think Barclays are the absolute pits.

Comment

I am looking at a 'Blue peter' use for my old credit cards
          ie: hanging then from a wire coathanger to catch the light.
          or covering them, as a collag,e with sticky back plastic

I feel that this is the only good use they can be (apart from ice scrapers in winter)
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post

regards
            Garlok
            I'm not joining in with the religious argument posts in this thread, but I was intrigued to read in the FT that the Vatican is now back in the black after three years in the red. Maybe the Pope should provide this forum with useful tips on how that happenend! Dot Cotton had an important message for us perhaps . . .

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              I am looking at a 'Blue peter' use for my old credit cards
              ie: hanging then from a wire coathanger to catch the light.
              or covering them, as a collag,e with sticky back plastic

I feel that this is the only good use they can be (apart from ice scrapers in winter)
              They're great for applying filler to small dents in your car or on walls!

AND

Ten Practical Uses for Your Credit Cards Scavenging
              Last edited by caspar; 5 July 2011, 21:32.

Comment

also great for scraping dog sh1t off your shoes when walking in places where dog owners do not know how poop scoops work
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I do not use a poop scoop as they are themselves messy far easier to get the poop bag inside out put you hand in bag pick up with the bag pull the poop and the bag though the rightway tie twice to seal in the smell then drop in nearest bin sorted and no mess.

Comment

Also very good for breaking & entering......er, so I'm told...er, saw on the telly....oh, look over there!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                      Also very good for breaking & entering......er, so I'm told...er, saw on the telly....oh, look over there!
                      Or when you've locked yourself out and have a yale lock ..Or whatever it's called .

Well.....doing bad on the debt busting ....

Yesterday I got an audition for the apprentice (as in LS) through email...LOL...promply forked out £67 in bus tickets only to change my mind this am. Needless to say the bus tickets are non refundable ...

Never mind the ongoing probs with the e-cig and the 14500 batteries..I know the accucel is dodgy despite DD (not doctor of divinity - Dodgy D...cos his theology is dodgy and he's a chaplain but his geekiness is legendary ..So I use him for the latter ) saying otherwise....

SOS trip (my 3rd in two days - anyone fancy rentatent opposite?) to Maplin cos for the sake of £5 I"m pretty positive their charger 'aint going to go piff paff puff....

Sorted I think ....

14500 batteries nicely charging ...few tweaks but nothing major ....

Also have bust knees and ankles jogging on Monday so no aerobics for me tonight

So right now am waiting on refunds.....

SC

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr???

Comment

Okay garlok what geeky bit did you not understand? Breaking and entering or Li-on batteries?

Hugs

SC

Comment

Today's agenda (on 5 hours sleep - this could be interesting l

* check online banking
                            * Phone folk
                            * Wash up and tidy hall and bedroom
                            * Menu plan and food shop
                            * start on lounge
                            * ?Move craft table ready for blind?

Blessings

SC

Comment

If you stick 2 credit cards together they make a useful iphone stand

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                                If you stick 2 credit cards together they make a useful iphone stand
                                If I stick two Ethiopians together that'll have the same effect, may work for its purpose but certainly not aesthetically pleasing
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X