GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The CRA's and different Online Formats - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CRA's and different Online Formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CRA's and different Online Formats

I have recently seen both Equifax and Call Credit change the layouts of their online Credit Files

This is pic of Call Credit

this is Equifax

This is Experian
    (Will edit and upload when i can.)
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: The CRA's and different Online Formats

Hope this helps guys
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Re: The CRA's and different Online Formats

Cheers matey y
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X