GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parking ticket.... is it legit? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking ticket.... is it legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking ticket.... is it legit?

I remember reading somewhere newlyn dca dissolved company last year....either way carry on doing what you are report parking PCN to BPA (british parking) OFT and DVLA least then it stops parkiing control access fpr a short while..

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
      I remember reading somewhere newlyn dca dissolved company last year....either way carry on doing what you are report parking PCN to BPA (british parking) OFT and DVLA least then it stops parkiing control access fpr a short while..
      I haven't reported anything as yet Phil..... I've just been ignoring it all.
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

be worth reporting the parking firm & the DCA could help stop this happening to others in the future

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
          be worth reporting the parking firm & the DCA could help stop this happening to others in the future
          Ok.... I will look into it
          Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Another Newlyn letter..... a we may take you to court one this time.....

Yeah, yeah.... just bog off.
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Blimey.... it's been months but another Newlyn letter arrived today with the words DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER - COURT ACTION PENDING.

It then goes on to say that unless payment is received within 14 days, proceedings will be initiated (by their clients; Parking Control Management, I assume) in the County Court, etc, etc.

Not dealt with this bunch before and unsure of they'll go ahead or not.... What do you all think?
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

After reading around a bit, I'm inclined to think it's bollocks although I did across someone during a Google search who'd received court papers from PCM....

Well, I'm not paying it, so have no choice but to ride it out. Everything's been ignored so far.
                Remember the mantra:

Comment

Newlyn letter telling me it's now gone back to PCM but court action WILL happen, blah, blah, blah.....

Will see what I get next then.
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

Most are now getting wise & taking these unenforceable bits of loo roll to small claims (usual papers stamped northampton) a good worded defence and 99.9% are thrown out..most courts think these firms are a laughing stock

suprised they're still playing pass the paper..tossers!

Comment

Hiya,

Any news on what happened with this? I've just got a ticket from one of these private car park people!! Waaaaagh! Panicking.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi

check out pepipoo

--> http://www.pepipoo.com
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just had a look and am torn between appealing and ignoring. THe ticket was issued late at night and I just didn't see the signs at all! Also £100 (reduced to £60 if I pay now) Whaaaaaat!

Comment

I ignored one of these nearly 4 years ago, never heard another word..................................

Comment

Believe the advice now is not to ignore as they do often take these to court.

Comment

Not heard anything more since October..... so all good so far
                                Remember the mantra:

Comment

Working...
                                X