GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script diddlys mums washing machine... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diddlys mums washing machine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: diddlys mums washing machine...

For clarification purposes, the machine came with a one year free warranty, and if you registered the machine online, they did a free extension for an additional year, but for parts only; this isn't a paid for warranty extension.

I haven't gone to trading standards yet, no. On my previous similar issue, I managed to get it resolved by bringing the manufacturer into the mix.

Therefore, my pencilled schedule is as follows:

contact manufacturer to try to resolve
    if no joy, contact trading standards
    if no joy, small claims court

If anyone thinks I should do any of the above any differently, please feel free to shout
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
      I managed to get it resolved by bringing the manufacturer into the mix.
      Try that again
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

you dont need the manufactuer

All you need, is the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended.

S14,15 and i think its 48 too

Comment

Sale of Goods Act 1979

Sale of Goods Act 1979

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
            you dont need the manufactuer

All you need, is the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended.

S14,15 and i think its 48 too
            Read the thread - they aint listening and unless diddly takes legal action then what else is there to do?

So we go via manufacturer to avoid court!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

erm

no contract with the manufactuer , so you cannot attack them anyway, and yes, id sue the fookers in a heartbeat.

Comment

erm

no contract with the manufactuer , so you cannot attack them anyway, and yes, id sue the fookers in a heartbeat.
                I do wish you'd read the history!!

A manufacturer will help to avoid unnecessary damage to brand, hence why start legal action when you really don't need to! That is what we are suggesting. first.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  I do wish you'd read the history!!

A manufacturer will help to avoid unnecessary damage to brand, hence why start legal action when you really don't need to! That is what we are suggesting. first.
                  because i hate cooonts who try to fuck consumers

seems a good reason to me to sue them

Comment

because i hate cooonts who try to fuck consumers

seems a good reason to me to sue them
                    Yea but it's a lot of hassle and lets remember this isn't Diddly, but her mum.

Why, would you like to do us a favour and send a watsons header threat over to the retailer for oor Diddly.... that may make them reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Why, would you like to do us a favour and send a watsons header threat over to the retailer for oor Diddly.... that may make them reconsider.
                      Nice idea, Nids... Paul ?

sigpic

Comment

Nice idea, Nids... Paul ?
                        lol lemme have a chat with the Guvnor first, if he gives me the nod then ill write to em

Comment

You are a gem, Paul, thank you xx

sigpic

Comment

Just a quick update, as I know it's been a while since I posted, and I didn't want y'all to think I'd given up!

This has been referred to a very good solicitor. I'll update in due course when I have any news

sigpic

Comment

This has been referred to a very good solicitor. I'll update in due course when I have any news
                              Almost two months have since elapsed.

Have you had no more news?

Comment

Not at the moment Clogs. A solicitor has agreed to take this up for me between other cases, but I am still awaiting news from him...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X