GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell

Then it's a done deal!

Let's see what the trawl nets.

Comment

Outsourcing is a double-edged sword, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Desyduk View Post

From here on in I am learning from this site and you guys
        Desy, with the greatest respect mate, cobblers

I think it is us who are learning from you

I can see where your coming from now. A Machiavellian plan second to none.

I bet I'm not the only one watching this thread with interest. You know your in a good position to win for (my opinion) any court would throw their claim straight out. So why not go fishing with them.

A couple of years ago when I got my first letter from a DCA I crapped myself as much as when I did a short E&E (Escape and Evasion) Exercise with 2 Para at Minley Manor, Camberly.
        Lets just say they went easy on us STABS as I only got to polish the boots of one of them with my crotch.

Then I got to meet Niddy and all the other good Folk on here and after I sorted out my own troubles stuck around and began to have fun sticking it to the pond life when ever I got the opportunity.

Anyway I digress, I like your thinking. I hope when this story concludes, as it eventually will. You stick around and remain an active member of the forum.

Regards, Handy
        Last edited by Handyman; 19 June 2012, 21:47.
        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Anyway I digress, I like your thinking. I hope when this story concludes, as it eventually will. You stick around and remain an active member of the forum.
          That reminds me of our local flasher.

He was planning to retire but he's now decided to stick it out for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Desyduk View Post
            Outsourcing is a double-edged sword, what do you think?
            It always is; the costs may be reduced but so will the standard of customer service and customers will soon go elsewhere.

Why do you suppose T-mobile merged with Orange?

Comment

Mission Statement

Walk Softly, Talk Softly, Carry A Big Stick and Catch the Monkey!

Rules Of Engagement

(Require Patience and Aggression)

Grab ‘em by the belt buckle.

Pull ‘em in close

Probe ‘em for weaknesses

Invest energy at the points of least resistance

Drive a wedge between ‘em

Roll up their flanks

Go for the head as they falter

Present the evidence and the consequences with absolute conviction

Make your demands

Execute regulatory actions

Ask yourself was it worth it?

Answer ABSOLUTELY
              Last edited by Desyduk; 20 June 2012, 10:51. Reason: Layout

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                You will doubtless have noted that yon numpties wi' haggis for brains have used the Scots Law 'pursuers' whereas they should have called Everything (all over) Everywhere the claimant.
                My future reference to

The BCW Team

Will be "The Pursued"

Attached Files
                Last edited by Desyduk; 20 June 2012, 10:52. Reason: Spelling

Comment

That reminds me of our local flasher.

He was planning to retire but he's now decided to stick it out for another year.

HAha. Hope your talking about the BCW Team Clevercloggs!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Desy, with the greatest respect mate, cobblers

....Anyway I digress, I like your thinking. I hope when this story concludes, as it eventually will. You stick around and remain an active member of the forum.

Regards, Handy
                    Thank you for your support Handy, there is another epic story I have which lasted a couple of years that I may share with you at the conclusion of this one. Having read several of the threads on this site I have been inspired, particularly by Mr Cool, and I may re-open the matter if eventually the advice I get here is to do so.

Kind regards,

Desyduk

Comment

[QUOTE=Handyman;197969]

T Mobile doesn't have the best customer service record either.
                      I doubt that the SAR will be complete of will give much useful information, having said that the OP may just be lucky.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sent:
                        25 June 2012 17:01
                        To:
                        Contact Us Mailbox
                        Subject:
                        Your ref: Zxxxxxxxxx FAO Lorna Morrison QA Administrator

Dear Mrs. Morrison,

Thank you for your letter dated 19 June 2012, responding to my two letters dated 13 June 2012, I tried contacting you this afternoon by phone on the number you invited me to call you on but I was told you do not accept calls in your Quality Assurance department.

Mrs. Morrison the context within which you refer to BCW Group as Data Processors was not overlooked by me as it is not clear from what you have said so far that your client has access to all data on this matter, you have so far only referred to "data held by your client" not to data generated and held by you. Please confirm to me that your client is in a position to provide me with all his data including BCW's data, transcripts and intervention notes etc., as I have requested in my letters to you of 13th June 2012.

I have talked to the Information Commissioner's Office and they have advised me that "if" you cannot provide the data requested including your notes etc. owing to your relationship being defined by contract between you and your client, as you have described, then your client must provide the data you hold and have generated too if this is different. They told me that you cannot have it both ways in claiming data processor status to your client but your client not being able to provide me with the data you generated and hold.

Please confirm that in the event I may wish to pursue my earlier complaint about your company, to which you have given your final response, that this may be directed to the Credit Services Association and the Office of Fair Trading.

Please would you tell me the name and or title and address of your client's employee that you refer to in your letter to whom you passed my subject access request made on behalf of Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx under S.7 Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998, and, if this is not your client's Data Controller then please supply me with your client's Data Controller's address too.

As you say you cannot provide the data requested, please return the £10 fee that I sent you enclosed with my recent letters.

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Desyduk
                        For and on behalf of
                        XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

For and on behalf of
                        XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
                        Last edited by Desyduk; 5 July 2012, 04:20. Reason: name removal

Comment

Still probing BC&W for weaknesses! Here's their Quality Assurance Department's response:

To:
                          desyduk@allaboutdebt
                          Sent:
                          Tuesday, 26 June 2012, 14:51
                          Subject:
                          Zxxxxxxxxxx

26 June 2012

Ref:Zxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Pursuers: Everything Everywhere Ltd
                          Client Ref:123456789

Dear Mr Desyduk,

I write with regard to your email of 25 June 2012, issued in relation to the aforementioned account.

I must firstly advise that all direct contact with me or the Quality Assurance Team must be made in writing. All calls to the number on our letters will always be handled by a team leader or assistant team leaders, who are more than equipped and willing to deal with any immediate concerns you may have.

We have never alluded to the data held by; or generated by this office being unavailable. As advised in our response of 19 June 2012, we have passed your request for data back to our client, Everything Everywhere. All data held by this office shall be made available to our client as soon as they request it from us. This is in accordance with the recognised relationship between the data processor and the data controller. We note that you have made contact with the ICO, we are satisfied that our conduct and process in this matter accords fully with our interpretation of relevant legislative requirements.

The account remains on hold at this office whilst we await further instructions from our client in this regard.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 111 0411 should you require any further assistance. You can also e-mail oncontactus@bcwgroup.com

Yours sincerely,
                          Lorna Morrison
                          Quality Assurance Administrator
                          BCWGroup

Comment

BC&W QA team continue to adhere to process, detailing their telephone number when they don't accept calls "...Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 111 0411 should you require any further assistance...."

The probing continues...

Re: Zxxxxxxxx FAO Lorna Morrison
                            TO:Contact Us Mailbox
                            Message flagged

Tuesday, 26 June 2012, 16:38

Dear Mrs Morrison,

Thank you for your response to my email of 25 June 2012.

I agree, you have never alluded to the data held or generated by your company at all, until after I advised you I had contacted the Information Commissioners Office. You have simply referred to data held by your client, which appears from what you now say not to be all the relevant data. I note from your email that your client does not hold your data, but that you shall make it available to your client should they request it from you.

My formal request for data was addressed to your company for your data, and you say you have passed my request over to your client for action. I also require your client's data, your silence in the face of my request for your client's name/title/address details to whom you passed my request does not accord with the spirit and I daresay the requirements of the Data Protection Act. Therefore I'll ask you again, to whom at EE Ltd did you send my Subject Access Request for action and what is the address of your client's Data Controller?

The statutory £10 fee I sent you was made payable to your company and I ask you again please confirm you are returning my £10.

As far as your actions on your client's behalf against Xxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx being on hold, you should never have started them at all as your client's claim has never not been disputed, it has always been in dispute and I have sent you the evidence along with warnings to stop your bullying.

I advise you now to seriously consider your position and stop your actions altogether, confirm they are stopped and not merely say that you have put them on hold as we believe your statements to this effect attempt to convey a sense of constant fear to Xxxxxxxx and you are succeeding in making her fearful

Yours sincerely,

Desyduk
                            For and on behalf of
                            Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Please tell me if you think there is sufficient information to bring conduct complaints about Buchanan Clark & Wells to the Credit Services Association and the Office of Fair Trading.

BC&W finish buiding their wall here on this phase with the following email I will not reply:

RE: Zxxxxxxxxxx FAO Lorna Morrison
                              TO: desyduk@allaboutdebt.com
                              Message flagged
                              Wednesday, 27 June 2012, 16:40
                              Dear Mr Desyduk,

Your comments in this regard have been duly noted to our file. However, having reviewed our file I am satisfied that our handling of this matter has accorded fully with all legislative controls placed upon us and whilst we will endeavor to assist fully where we able to do so, we cannot at this time provide some of the information you seek. We can however, advise that the £10.00 payment had been remitted to our client at their behest.

We have previously outlined our role in proceed9ings and how our relationship with our client for whom we are acting impacts upon how we conduct our business and interact with you and Mrs (should be Miss) Xxxxxxx. We can find nothing to suggest that we have acted in anything other than an appropriate manner that accords with both our client instructions and the legitimate nature of our business.

No further collection activity shall be undertaken whilst our client is dealing with this matter. We await further update form Everything Everywhere Ltd and will make you aware of any developments where necessary.

Yours sincerely,

Darren Carruthers
                              Quality Assurance Officer
                              BCW Group Ltd

Comment

Are you going to SAR Everything (all over) Everywhere Ltd?

Time to swich flanks!

I'll come back to BC&W another time in another place.

Now for a SAR direct to T-mobile, Everything Everywhere Limited, you may recall BCW have alerted them to the requestfor their information and passed them my £10 at T-mobile's behest.

RECORDED DELIVERY
                                Newcastle Upon Tyne

28 June 2012
                                The Data Controller
                                Everything Everywhere Limited
                                Hatfield Business Park
                                Hatfield
                                Hertfordshire
                                AL10 9BW

Dear Sir/Madam,
                                Everything Everywhere Ltd ref: 123456789
                                Buchanan Clark & Wells ref: Zxxxxxxxxxx, BCW House, 24 George Square, Glasgow G2 1EG
                                Subject Access Request - S.7 Data Protection Act 1998

I have been asked by Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxx to write to you and ask you to supply me with a copy of all information your company and your data processing company Buchanan Clark & Wells (BC&W) holds on her.

Under the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998, and including the right of subject access under these Acts, I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession and in BC&W’s possession which relates to her and to which she is entitled to under section 7(1) of the Act. If any of these records are stored on microfiche, please be aware that the Information Commissioner deems this to be a relevant filing system under the Act. As such, any microfiche data must be sent to me in fully legible and comprehensible form.

Additionally, where there have been any events in her account history over this period which have required manual interventions by any member of your staff, or BC&W’s staff, or any other person I require disclosure of any indications or notes which have either caused or resulted in these manual interventions, or other evidence of these manual interventions in relation to your business activities as they relate to her. If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

For the avoidance of any and all doubt, I reiterate:

I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession and the possession of your Data Processor Buchanan Clark & Wells which, in any way appertains to Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx, including (but not exhaustively) a copy of all internal and external correspondence sent or received by you and BC&W and between you and BC&W including memo’s, logs, notes, screen prints and transcripts; notes of manual interventions such as telephone attendants' notes, copies of stored telephone conversations, internal and external emails; any other information held on all types of media in any relevant filing system (microfiche included). If you have disclosed any information to a third party (with or without her express permission), will you please include details of this in your reply, along with notes of any legal action pending (to include a true copy of any default notices, court orders and the like).

BCW advise me that the statutory maximum fee of £10.00 for this Subject Access Request, which they received from me on 14 June 2012, to access data about Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxx has been remitted in turn to you by them at your behest, therefore you already have our fee. You should be fully aware of your statutory obligations under the Data Protection Act and that any failure to comply with this request will involve a complaint to the ICO as well as potential legal action.

You have 40 days in which to comply with this request and note that this request has been sent Recorded Delivery so I can ensure compliance on these issues within the legislative time frames.

Yours faithfully,

Desyduk
                                For and on behalf of
                                Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X