GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phones4U/T-Mobile/BCW Hell

Why not email the CEO or Chief Numpty of Orange/T-Mobile/Everything Everywhere, cc'd to watchdog@bbc.co.uk?

The CEO's email address is olaf.swantee@orange.co.uk

Comment

Then we got this.

Attached Files

Comment

Enough is really enough and the worm is starting to turn!

FAO Mr. Milligan Fw: BCW Ref: XXXXXXXX T-mobile/rxxxxxxxxxx

TO: xxxxxxxx@bcwgroup.com

Message flagged
        Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 22:04
        Dear Mr Milligan,

Further to our telephone conversation this evening I confirm again that your letter addressed to XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX dated 28/02/12 was received today, 21st March 2012, by XXXXXXXXX, and, contrary to what you said about our last e-mail being sent after the date of your letter of 28/02/12, which it was not it was sent 24/02/12, and you having heard it's contents from me this evening, you continued to infer that because our e-mail was sent later it mitigates your letters contents.

You said you were and are this evening ignorant of the contents of our e-mail of 24/02/12. Here it is attached below.

You will see below that our e-mail was sent before your letter on 28/02/12, and, in the light of XXXXXXXXX's disputation with your client, ongoing since November 2011, to which she has not received a reply, you and your client were emphatically demanded in our e-mail of 24/02/12 to cease bullying XXXXXXXXX either directly or through yourselves. You continue to bully her and again we demand that you stop NOW!

What have you say for yourself now?

The dispute has still not been addressed, you are totally out of order for ignoring our dispute and emphatic request to stop bullying XXXXXXXXXX. You have been warned for a second time!

Kind regards,

Desyduk

And they eventually reply.....

Ref: XXXXXXXXX

TO: desyduk@allaboutdebt

Message flagged
        Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 16:41

27/03/12

Ref:BXXXXXXXXX
        Pursuers: Everything Everywhere Ltd
        Client Ref: xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Desyduk,

I write with regard to your recent communication concerning the aforementioned account.

I can hereby confirm your concerns have been duly recorded on our system file and the issue is being currently investigated further.

In the meantime, I can confirm that I have authorised a “cease all action” instruction to be placed on your account with immediate effect.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 111 0411 should you require any further assistance. You can also e-mail oncontactus@bcwgroup.com

Yours sincerely,

Darren Carruthers
        Quality Assurance Officer
        BCW Group Ltd

Buchanan Clark & Wells is a trading style of BCW Group Ltd; correspondence to 24 George Square, Glasgow G2 1EG Registered No. SC223606

Comment

......And we wait...... and then BCW's "FINAL RESPONSE"

B16884191
          TO: desyduk@allaboutdebt

Message flagged
          Monday, 2 April 2012, 11:48
          2 April 2012

Ref:XXXXXXXXX
          Pursuers: Everything Everywhere Ltd
          Client Ref:XXXXXXXXX
          Final Response
          Dear Mr Desyduk,

I write with regard to your letter of 21 March 2012, issued in relation to the aforementioned account.

I can confirm we have undertaken an investigation into the issues raised in the above referenced correspondence and have concluded that your complaint has been refuted. The reasons for this are detailed below.

BCW Group acts in good faith on the information and instructions issued to us by our clients. We are passed this information on the basis that the information provided is true and correct at the time of issue. We were, at no time, advised by our client of any ongoing disputes or unresolved complaint issues. In this instance, we were passed an account in your name with instructions to pursue for the full balance accordingly. In passing this matter to BCW Group for debt recovery purposes, our client is satisfied that the balance is correct and due. The purpose of our letters is not to threaten. Our intention is to outline the possible outcomes available to our client should an amicable resolution remain absent from this matter.

In view of the points raised in your letter, we placed the account on hold and referred matters back to Everything Everywhere Ltd. They have advised that they have previously responded to this dispute and have replied to letters and emails received, their stance remains unchanged. They are satisfied that the balance is correct and due. They have never had contact requesting that the account be cancelled. They advise that settlement was offered at £43.83 but this was not accepted and instead all direct debits payments that had been made to the account were reclaimed therefore the balance is now £1,092.43. They have instructed that we continue to seek settlement of this amount and therefore we would ask that you contact us to discuss the repayment options available.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 111 0411 should you require any further assistance. You can also e-mail oncontactus@bcwgroup.com

Yours sincerely,
          XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
          Quality Assurance Administrator
          BCW Group

Comment

BCW continue their campaign knowing T-mobile's claim is unresolved and in dispute!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Desyduk; 18 June 2012, 17:30.

Comment

Too much BCW. So the worm turns!

Newcastle Upon Tyne
              7 June 2012

Buchanan Clark & Wells
              BCW House
              24 George Square
              Glasgow
              G2 1EG

Dear Sirs,

T-Mobile account account: xxxxxxx in dispute

I have been asked by xxxxxx xxxxxx to write to you and request copies of your client’s replies to her recorded delivery letters, disputing your client’s claim, which she addressed to your client and dated 17 November 2011 and 20 December 2011, and, which were copied to you on 22 December 2011, or, in the absence of a reply by your client, to ask you to confirm now at this stage that your client did not reply to these letters. Again we advise you that we have not received any reply from him to these letters.
              If as you previously told me that...”They (your client) have advised (you)that they have previously responded to this dispute (here at least you acknowledge our dispute) and have replied to letters and emails received”... thenmeeting xxxxxxxx’s request to you for copies of your client’s replies should be no problem.
              We await your response.

Whilst writing I must add with regard to your previous e-mail to me which you titled “Final Response”, being your response to my demand that you and your client stop bullying Victoria, that your contention that... “BCW Group acts in good faith on the information and instructions issued to us by our clients. We are passed this information on the basis that the information provided is true and correct at the time of issue. We were, at no time, advised by our client of any ongoing disputes or unresolved complaint issues”...is incredible.

You were given copies of the above letters disputing your client’s claim as early as December 2011. Your client’s claim has continued to be disputed with you in all written correspondence and phone conversations since, your plea of ignorance of a dispute by attempting to hide behind your client doesn’t wash.

Your “Final Response” and position on the bullying matter has been noted. Our position remains that you and your client bullied and attempted to intimidate xxxxxx knowing the matter was in dispute.
              The dispute remains unresolved and our complaint stands.

Yours faithfully

Desyduk
              For and on behalf of
              XXXXXX XXXXXXX

BCW respond! They can't even get the date of my letter right!

Attached Files
              Last edited by Desyduk; 19 June 2012, 12:12. Reason: grammatical tense error

Comment

From here on in I am learning from this site and you guys

Thank you again Mr Cool!

I feel a SAR coming on................

RECORDED DELIVERY
                Newcastle Upon Tyne

13 June 2012
                Lorna Morrison
                Quality Assurance Administrator
                Buchanan Clark & Wells
                BCW House
                24 George Square
                Glasgow
                G2 1EG

Dear Mrs Morrison,
                T-mobile account: xxxxxxxx
                Thank you for your letter dated 8 June 2012, in response to the requests made in my letter of 7 June 2012, on behalf of XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.

With regard to what you call in your latest letter our remaining “dissatisfaction” with your bullying and intimidation of XXXXXXXX, we have already noted your earlier “final response” to our complaint. Please note well that our complaint is a separate issue from our ongoing dispute of your client’s claim and in the light of your “final response” to the complaint we will deal with that separately on another occasion.

Your explanation of your relationship as Data Processor to your client as Data Controller is all very interesting but we don’t see what relevance this has to the execution of your commission and the data you hold. Surely you are accountable for what you say and you do to XXXXXXXX and the information you hold on her?

With regard to our dispute of your client’s claim, we note you are unable to comply with our requests for the data, and we note too that in the absence of the requested data you are unable to supply your written confirmation that it ever existed despite your earlier inference that it does, by which inference you have misled us.

We also note your advice to us now to contact your client directly for his data and we thank you for your permission to do so during the next 21 days.

Meanwhile, I have been asked by XXXXXXX XXXXXX to write to you again, in your Company’s own capacity as a Data Controller, and ask you to supply me with a copy of all information your Company holds on her. With this in mind I enclose herewith a letter addressed to your Data Controller together with the statutory maximum payment fee for this of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have the data previously requested or knowledge that it never existed then I shall be reclaiming the enclosed £10 Data Protection Act subject access request fee.
                Yours sincerely,

Desyduk
                For and on behalf of
                XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

enclosure: Letter to the Data Controller BCW Group

Comment

And Another!.............

RECORDED DELIVERY
                  Newcastle Upon Tyne
                  13 June 2012
                  The Data Controller
                  Buchanan Clark & Wells
                  BCW House
                  24 George Square
                  Glasgow
                  G2 1EG

Dear Sir,
                  T-mobile account: xxxxxxxx
                  ref: Bxxxxxxxx
                  pursuers: Everything Everywhere Ltd
                  your client ref: xxxxxxx
                  Subject Access Request - S.7 Data Protection Act 1998

I have been asked by XXXXXXX XXXXXXX to write to you and ask you to supply me with a copy of all information your company holds on her.

Under the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998, and including the right of subject access under these Acts, I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession which relates to her and to which she is entitled to under section 7(1) of the Act. If you store any of your records on microfiche, please be aware that the Information Commissioner deems this to be a relevant filing system under the Act. As such, any microfiche data must be sent to me in fully legible and comprehensible form.

Additionally, where there have been any events in her account history over this period which have required manual interventions by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indications or notes which have either caused or resulted in these manual interventions, or other evidence of these manual interventions in relation to your business activities as they relate to her. If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

For the avoidance of any and all doubt, I reiterate:

I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession which, in any way appertains to XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX, including (but not exhaustively) a copy of all internal and external correspondence sent or received by you including memo’s, logs, notes, screen prints and transcripts; notes of manual interventions such as telephone attendants' notes, copies of stored telephone conversations, internal and external emails; any other information held on all types of media in any relevant filing system (microfiche included). If you have disclosed any information to a third party (with or without her express permission), will you please include details of this in your reply, along with notes of any legal action pending (to include a true copy of any default notices, court orders and the like).

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10.00 to access ALL data held by you about XXXXXXXX XXXXXX. You should be fully aware of your statutory obligations under the Data Protection Act and that any failure to comply with this request will involve a complaint to the ICO as well as potential legal action.

You have 40 days in which to comply with this request and note that this request has been sent Recorded Delivery so I can ensure compliance on these issues within the legislative time frames.

Yours faithfully,

Desyduk
                  For and on behalf of
                  XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

enclosure: £10 Statutory Subject Access Request Fee Data Protection Act 1998

Comment

[QUOTE=Handyman;198909]Cracking Letter Desy.
                    If no one else disagrees with me I should also send a copy to T Mobile just to advise them.

Handy, thanks mate but I want to keep them isolated from eachother, a three-part strategy, I'm not going to waste postage stamps on them either!

Comment

Originally posted by Desyduk View Post
                      Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Cracking Letter Desy.
                      If no one else disagrees with me I should also send a copy to T Mobile just to advise them.
                      Handy, thanks mate but I want to keep them isolated from eachother, a three-part strategy, I'm not going to waste postage stamps on them either!
                      Are you going to SAR Everything (all over) Everywhere Ltd?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Are you going to SAR Everything (all over) Everywhere Ltd?
                        Yes I am.

In BCW's letter of 8 June 2012, they naively try to avoid my request to supply copies of their client's letters from 2011, which T-mobile should have sent but didn't, in response to our recorded delivery "dispute" letters, by telling me to go to their client and ask him.

Two things here, firstly, BCW didn't avoid a SAR for themselves by their 8 June letter, which I sent anyway. The SAR will cause consternation in BCW's organisation as they will be considering balancing the release of all their data on this matter, the whole truth as they know it, against withholding commercially sensitive stuff which a competitor would love to see to ridicule them and which may also be prejudicial to their client T-mobile, and, for which I have a pretty accurate diary and the names of individuals where manual interventions with us have taken place so I can check the completeness of their data when received.

Their client T-mobile will be none too happy with BCW when BCW has to eventually say Mea Maxima Culpa to T-mobile for dropping them in it rather than having "managed" me! BCW will be seen as incompetent by T-mobile and if more events like this occur it could fracture their commercial relationship. Hence why I won't copy T-mobile in on BCW's SAR, they will have to eat humble pie themselves to their client, out of the blue, because I will wait the 21 days before sending T-mobile a SAR.

Comment

BCW will be seen as incompetent by T-mobile
                          Really?

Are the totally inept able to see that fault in others?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            Really?

Are the totally inept able to see that fault in others?
                            They will when I eventually post BCW's data to T-mobile and T-mobile's to BCW and ask them separately what it means?
                            LOL!

Comment

They will when I eventually post BCW's data to T-mobile and T-mobile's to BCW and ask them separately what it means?
                              LOL!
                              Do you think it would be more interesting if I feed each the other's data in morsels for separate answers over time, or is that evil?

Comment

Yes and yes, respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X