GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AMEX LIMITED v IAN KARL ROBERT BRANDON [2010] - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMEX LIMITED v IAN KARL ROBERT BRANDON [2010]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AMEX LIMITED v IAN KARL ROBERT BRANDON [2010]

I thought I read something online but it was wrong case lol

Not heard owt, have you? I just want a consumer victory
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

no it fell on my birthday thought i was gonna get a bday pressie
      at the start of this journey i owed
      £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
      £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
      as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
      ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
        no it fell on my birthday thought i was gonna get a bday pressie
        aaaw maybe you'll win euromillions on Friday instead
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          aaaw maybe you'll win euromillions on Friday instead
          thought it was me when it wasnt claimed straight away back to dreaming i think
          at the start of this journey i owed
          £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
          £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
          as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
          ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

I've been told that Judgment HAS been reserved which means it can take upto 3 months to hand down.

That's all we know so please, pointless asking questions at this stage as we "no comprende"!!

When/If judgment is revealed we'll post it here

Comment

According to reports elsewhere...Tomorrows the day...Tuesday 25th October
              Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 24 October 2011, 16:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                According to reports elsewhere...Tomorrows the day...Tuesday 25th October
                Interesting..... any views?

Comment

Just fingers crossed I think.

Brandon Case - Page 5
                  Last edited by Riz; 24 October 2011, 17:29.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                    Just fingers crossed I think.

Brandon Case - Page 5
                    Thanks mate - will email someone shortly and see what they say about it!

Comment

dont mail me i know naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathin

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                        dont mail me i know naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathin
                        I was gonna email Ian :niddy :niddy

* and bollocks, we both know you know but would never say anyway! Remember I sometimes speak to the same crew as you do who say "Paul knows"....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I was gonna email Ian :niddy :niddy

* and bollocks, we both know you know but would never say anyway! Remember I sometimes speak to the same crew as you do who say "Paul knows"....
                          and i still know naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathin, so dont ask me til after 11 30 tomorrow, then ill tell you that i know saaaaaaaaaaaaarmthin

Comment

and i still know naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathin, so dont ask me til after 11 30 tomorrow, then ill tell you that i know saaaaaaaaaaaaarmthin
                            GIVE US A CLUE

Comment

I think it's good news, but still feel that it may be brushed under the carpet in that it'll be sealed so he won't be able to discuss it, I mean if they offered him say £100k to walk away, he'd be mad not to - right?

Its too costly for Amex to have this in public......

Comment

, so dont ask me til after 11 30 tomorrow,
                                Which time zone??
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X