GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Virgin broadband buggered/3 dongle jangles brain ... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin broadband buggered/3 dongle jangles brain ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virgin broadband buggered/3 dongle jangles brain ...

My wife still has her Motorola RAZR pink and loves it keep telling ill upgrade it but nope will not have it.

Comment

I still use a Panasonic X70 and have no real plabs to 'upgrade', as I don't need a camera on my mobile, nor do I use it to connect to the web or to send emails. I do like a mobile where I can slip it into my pocket without needing to lock the keypad against accidental use:

Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 19 January 2012, 12:08.

Comment

Do you "do" texts cc?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Do you "do" texts cc?
          Yes, of course.

Have you seen the Pokia handset? link

Comment

I still use my Sony Ericsson K800i and will until it finally dies a death. I can ring and text people - what more do I need (it also has quite a decent camera but I don't use it these days.)
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A little while ago this was my only handset.....

then I started on blackberrys & the fun began....after 3 breaking down i've jumped ship to android instead now...

Comment

OMG..

http://www.retrobrick.com/index.html

Comment

This could have been Garlock's........
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Too modern mate. I started literally with two cocoa tins (had to be Bournville or bad resonance) and a length of wet string. The problem was that I could not talk around corners only in a straight line. Impossible to do business with a bank that way though.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

H'mmmm! Telex indeed FP. Not something to be knocked I'm afraid. Its basic technique of coding helped break the enigma code and it successors in WWII plus it provided (provides) basic code for the servo writing of the machine hard disks you used to post your last message. Its a very interesting and sophisiticated piece of mathematics.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                        I see they have the Erikson T28.

I've still got mine, though I've not used it for years due to battery problems.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

This could have been Garlock's........
                          That's unlikely, as it looks like a CW wireless (or, at best, SSB) for Morse Code transmissions.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                            Too modern mate. I started literally with two cocoa tins (had to be Bournville or bad resonance) and a length of wet string. The problem was that I could not talk around corners only in a straight line. Impossible to do business with a bank that way though.
                            So there's no real difference from using a mobile telephone?

Comment

Working...
                            X