GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script building a website - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

building a website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: building a website

Another thing you could consider. You will obviously have to get some web hosting from somewhere and there are some really good deals out there if you look (some shysters as well) but hell of a lot of them offer help and/or free software if you run with their hosting services.

We are with one of the bigger domain name registrys and the service is excellent and I am in the middle of rebuilding our site with Dreamweaver 8 from scratch. Our previous hosting service, a local one suddenly doubled his prices so we pulled out and went with a better bigger service with much more on offer.

regards
    Garlok
    Last edited by garlok; 29 December 2011, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      Another thing you could consider. You will obviously have to get some web hosting from somewhere
      we also offer hosting deals

coming in 2012.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        we also offer hosting deals

coming in 2012.....

Comment

Working...
        X