GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script iPhone 4S Log in problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 4S Log in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iPhone 4S Log in problem

Yeah!!!!! The donkey is back!

I'll try the iPhone now. That was a long 15 minutes.

Does anyone have a cure for Muppetitus? It's a very debilitating affliction.

Comment

Locked out on my phone again. Giving up I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
        Locked out on my phone again. Giving up I think.
        you're inputting incorrect info mate - simples. You say you're not but I am telling you that you are.

The system is set-up not to behave like that unless you enter incorrect permissions, which you are doing. I can post your access log if you really want me to - try checking your username and password. Trust me here - you are inputting the incorrect details.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

pm heading your way! If the log history specifies the exact error, please could you pm it to me as I'm baffled (doesn't take a lot to baffle a BBoo! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Not that expensive, Apple licensing is just US$99/year ---> Linky

The *other forum* doesn't have an app, just a generic mobile version.

An app would be nice for us iPhone users but probably not everyone on the forum has an iPhone, maybe you want to do a poll...
            Yep, iPhone is like a Fisher-Price version of Android.

Comment

dump the iphone then & have one of these worked wonders with me!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

When I was 2 lol

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

Much better thanks. I am pleased to announce I am typing this on my mobile.

I am also pleased to inform everyone I'm the only moderator unable to even log in. I know what I'm doing, honestly.

Comment

Working...
                  X