GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Phone Contract!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Contract!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phone Contract!!

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
    I think that's what I'm going to have to do ... assuming the shop has the flexibility too. Plus need confirmation of address too, best dig out the old oil statement.

No you need no proof you need your bank card to prove your identity THATS all i brought in. I did mine through phones for u

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      The phone will be sent via courier, hence the redirect won't work.

The whole plan is not to update my credit record with new address. So changing it with T-Mobile means they'd put a new address on my credit file.
      Just go to the Courier Office, with the tracking ID given to you by the Network Provider (Printed off if ordered online) and your old address proof of Identity (tell them that there was NO CARD in the letterbox), But as youv'e tracked and noticed that they tried to deliver on such such date/time (as there courier updates there PDA System for the sender and reciever online)

I've done it time after time (a quick call the night before or early hours in the morning to the courier base, to let them know that you wont be in when they delivery and can they keep it there for collect as it saves on your driver drop - 9/10 times they'll still try and deliver, But you've already called them and spoken to such and such name to tell them - that also works)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hahaha like it ... although Im not sure which courier they use.

I was in T-Mo yesterday as I was passing and they said "Just pop in with a bank card to verify ID and you'll be fine".
        Otherwise I'll pop into Carphone Warehouse, as they explained they could process the upgrade for me. I guess they can offer same deals but just get a little commission!

the CPW would be better option, as I wouldn't need to drive 20 miles.
        "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

courier is normanly DHL/HNDL (Same group) for o2 shop, The Link, Pc World, Currys and i also think they use it for CPW
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello All.

Well I had a trip to Carphone Warehouse, a call to T-Mobile, a trip back to Carphone Warehouse, and then a drive to T-Mobile Shop 20 miles away ... all sorted now though.

Thanks for all the help
            "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Glad you got sorted in the end...

Comment

Working...
              X