GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Iphone ringtones - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone ringtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iphone ringtones

See this interesting --> http://www.itpro.co.uk/mobile/21021/...ad-head-review
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Course you can't - you cannot have SIRi nor do you have iTunes amongst many other things that are exclusive to iPhone. The best would be the swiping motions (trademarked) as well as the processor blowing all others away.

Yes you may have a cheap nasty android copy, wow - says it all when they gotta copy something just to try and compete

iPhone rules all day every day. Fact mate -
      I dont need Siri, i can ask my phone anything and it will give me results exactly the same way.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        I dont need Siri, i can ask my phone anything and it will give me results exactly the same way.
        you miss the point mate, that was non existent on ANY phone till SIRi.... Point is, if Apple was so crap why do all the others want a piece of it?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          And from that article: "You can do a Google search for business numbers within the phone app, but it’s not too smart - searching for ‘curry’ lists nearby electronic stores rather than Indian restaurants."

Maybe the context that the electronic store has the name of 'Currys' helps to explain it. Duh!

I don't think that makes it any less smart...

And with my Grammar Police hat on I was appalled to see:
          "However, security is a concern and there updates are manufacturer and carrier dependent."

There? THEIR. FFS! - Professional journalism?

Last edited by Trumpet; 14 January 2014, 16:19.

Comment

I''l say one thing then leave VERY quickly

Apple Maps?? remember anyone lol

Comment

Good point Phil, Apple tried to do a google and it backfired. As I say these impostors trying to do an apple - no more said...

Comment

Working...
              X