GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Keeping logged in....or not! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping logged in....or not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keeping logged in....or not!

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    But I am daft with computers which is why I asked the silly question I didn't mean could you actually see or hear me - if I thought that I'd get all dressed up and brush my hair before logging on I know a green body lights up under my username if I'm logged in, and I can see who's 'at home' if I look at the bottom on the Forum page (whatever it's called). I find that rather comforting when I'm freaking out over debt in the wee small hours
    Yep I understand. Though mods can go invisible (I never do) thus you'll find mods are here even when it shows you're only here - bear that in mind lol

But we don't monitor pm's etc - jees aren't we the only debt forum that openly allows free speech ie swearing etc? I'm everything against big brother - you're safe here.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      Yes we are.

(Well you and the others are, but that's another story........)
      Blah blah - what colour are you today then show off?

I could sue your ass for brand destruction (is there such a law lol?) for ruining my orange work of art
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Yep I understand. Though mods can go invisible (I never do) thus you'll find mods are here even when it shows you're only here - bear that in mind lol
        Invisible mods

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          Invisible mods

Only one uses it though

Silent but deadly you see

Comment

Silent but deadly you see
            Now that's a quote my sons often make
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Now that's a quote my sons often make

Comment

Hi Niddy, you may want to make an adjustment. I have noticed that where it shows how many members are on line, for example 4, there will only be 3 members names showing.

I'm no great intellect but it didn't take much working out that one of the Mods has the Happy Potter Cape of Invisibility on

Regards, Handy
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Hi Niddy, you may want to make an adjustment. I have noticed that where it shows how many members are on line, for example 4, there will only be 3 members names showing.

I'm no great intellect but it didn't take much working out that one of the Mods has the Happy Potter Cape of Invisibility on

Regards, Handy
                  Yep that's right mate - easiest way to find out if a mod is invisible

Comment

Working...
                  X