GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs Dies At 56 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs Dies At 56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs Dies At 56

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briancau...bs-dies-at-56/

Seems appropriate to post here

Re: Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs Dies At 56

RIP - that man was a modern day genius!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

R.I.P. S Jobs

Technology pioneer and co-founder of Apple Steve Jobs dies at the age of 56 "The Man with a vision, that the World has lost a Visionary"
      Click image for larger version

Name:	rip_steve_jobs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1383984
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Isad

Comment

A very dark day....the man was an inspiration to many & will be sadly missed

Comment

The guy was not only a techie genius but a design guru. Our home is stuffed with momentos of him. He will not be forgotten

Comment

I am saddend to see that there is no mention here or anywhere else of the real technical genius and Jobs original partner, Wozniak. The very first engineer to put all components on one PCB to make the PC we know today.

Garlok

Comment

Not had much to do with Apple (no i-phone or i-pad, not even a mac!) but it's sad when anyone dies young.

Garlok - unfortunately with many discoveries there are some who are remembered and some, just as clever, if not more so, who get forgotten. A case in point is the discovery of the DNA double helix structure. Everyone knows of Watson and Crick but who remembers Wilkins who worked on the discovery of the double helix with them (and was awarded a Noble prize along with Watson and Crick)?
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No,pixie, same here. I don't personally like Apple products in general. If you look in depth at how they got off the ground as a company you will see that much was a pure marketing ploy anyway. They provided many many educational establishments in the US with those elementary "PCs" to such an extent that computing in many people's minds was Apple and nothing else. A bit like "Autocad". A fairly cumbersome and incongrous product which many people here in the Uk have been bluffed by and it is now CAD per se when there are far better products on the market if they are looked into properly and the marketing BS is removed. I do know a guy who worked with Wozniak in the early days and made his own fortune writing One-armed bandit software for a certain brotherhood shall we say. Very bright lad indeed. Plus how many know that the hard disk drive was invented and developed here in the UK with UK engineers and scientists?

Garlok
                  Last edited by garlok; 9 October 2011, 14:44.

Comment

Working...
                  X