GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Trusteer Rapport security software - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trusteer Rapport security software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trusteer Rapport security software

Originally posted by If... View Post
    I'm sooooo Proud of you
    Thanks, If.

I am getting big-headed about it now - probably insufferably so!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Trusteer .... gone
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        PITA = Pain in the Arse?

Getting good at working out these text abbreviations - I am an oldie, remember

DEFRA = Dont Ever Fuckin Ring Again! (name changed to RPA = Rural Payments Agency)

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post

DEFRA = Dont Ever Fuckin Ring Again! (name changed to RPA = Rural Payments Agency)
          Nice one, 5corps!

Perhaps we should start a thread for popular (or, indeed, unpopular!) acronyms ....

Comment

Perhaps we should start a thread for popular (or, indeed, unpopular!) acronyms
            There should certainly be a list of them, as even I do not know many being old school before the days of geekiness

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              There should certainly be a list of them, as even I do not know many being old school before the days of geekiness
              Well, I am certainly old school, PF. "Old" being the operative word!

Plus, it will probably be fun to look at "interesting variations"! After tomorrow I am away for a couple of weeks but may pursue it when I get back.

But, if someone does it before me, well I won't complain ....

Comment

Phoenix,

You going on holiday ?

Comment

Just spending a few days with my sister and her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post

DEFRA
                    Death to the Environment, Farming and Rural Activities ..
                    RPA .. Ruddy Political Assholes ...

Comment

Working...
                    X