GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Apple iCloud - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple iCloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple iCloud

Once again it's silly question time! My ipad is virtually full; if I delete some of my 900+ photos will they be deleted for good or just from my Apple devices?
    Thank you
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Apple iCloud

are you saying from your icloud or device?

If you remove from icloud - then its gone
    if you delete from ipad device, then its from the device not the icloud

i use dropbox, and i know that once i upload from my HTC to dropbox, i delete from my phone and it can still be picked up from my pad/laptops and at work.

But make sure you delete/remove from your album folder on device not from the folder on icloud - if that makes sense
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Apple iCloud

Thand you; when it said deleted from photo stream on all your devices I was worried that everything would disappear totally.

Comment

Working...
      X