GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

They will as you've now installed the correct driver
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

computer crashed, 2 trojans it seems, currys cost £50 to get going again, as they state laptop bought 31 Jan 2014 but warranty not valid as virus issue, but now I am still having trouble going into Go Advance, and trouble getting into certain sites to view or print from, the above link does not work now for Codec it seems.? try again to-morrow.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

WTF have they done? Have they literally restored it?

Your printer came with a cd rom. Run that to put drivers on.

Codec is for video playback - I use VLC -> http://www.videolan.org/index.html
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          WTF have they done? Have they literally restored it?

Your printer came with a cd rom. Run that to put drivers on.

Codec is for video playback - I use VLC -> http://www.videolan.org/index.html
          re-downloaded from CD printer installation Thankyou.

they restored it they say twice now 2nd time I had to pay.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 April 2014, 12:25.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

seems after 1 hour on net trying to get to my BT e-mail and talking to their help centre thru messaging thay state the problem getting into my BT E-mail is this computer fault? looks like back to PC World to-morrow to point out unable to access bt mail as shows + Address not configured! on trying to get into mail box, as tried all they said.

Comment

after going around the bush I can get in intermitantly by trying thru yahoo BT sign in site

Comment

give mw windows XP back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

showed PC world BT comments from the phone call yesterday which i spent neRLY 2 HOURS WITH THEM TO TRY AND GET ACCESS TO THE E.MAIL thru their tool bar, take the laptop back in to-morrow, also pointed out as I mention before since the re-set I am unable on certain sites to get into my account area or download say Plane Boarding Pass.

Comment

To download plane boarding pass you need Adobe --> https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

You must realise that what PC World do won't put all SOFTWARE back as they've literally re-imaged it back to factory settings so you need to be doing a windows update and also add missing software & peripheral drivers (ie mouse/keyboard printer etc).

All your issues are software related.

Comment

managed myself to get all except log in so I will be using that log in the BT-Mail link on their Toolbar, but have managed to enter thru Yahoo site, seems to me a link on the BT Toolbar is corrupt, so maybe a later up date may correct it, enough is enough of BT passing the buck, all other issues I managed to straighten out yesterday & sunday, seems an application whilst downloading attached a pop up blocker in the background which caused the problems of seeing certain accounts from different sites, removed it and worked o.k

Thankyou for earlier assistance.

did re-download printers, windows update etc

Comment

Delete (add/remove program's -> uninstall) the toolbar then reinstall it here -> http://assets.bt.com/v1/btcomd/toolbar/index.html

Comment

Working...
                        X