GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Trouble with Printer - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trouble with Printer

Yep Much as I hate to say it I prefer Epson to any of the others. Epson are the only printers which work well enough for our hot press dye sublimation stuff. The inks are pretty aggressive and nothing else really is tough enough. The other good thing with Epson if you turn off their internal colour management, most of their range enables you to dabble with the ICC profiles which is the very devil with the likes of HP I have found.

regards
    G

Comment

Thanx to you both , we have tried everything as you said still same, so we have bought a new one (cheapie) as long as it does the job for now it will be ok .Cant thank you enough for all the helpxxxx Do you ave any links to not too expensive PC towers? our monitor is fine.
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Here you go Nanna £99 if on certain benefits £149 if not

http://www.getonlineathome.org/

Comment

Working...
        X