GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swapping Motherboard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapping Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swapping Motherboard

Not clunking anymore the fan that was kaput has been taken out and replaced with another at the front of the machine that was not connected it is nice a cool.

There was 3 fans in it 2 big ones one at the front and one at the back plus the CPU fan now there is one at the back and the CPU fan that was on the replacement MB I swopped.

The CPU fan on the old board is cooked.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 31 July 2013, 21:37.

Comment

Ah! it was the fan, phew, glad it was that
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good stuff pompey. Glad all went OK. Its a nightmare when things go down.

regards
        G

Comment

Working...
        X