GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Internet Explorer 10: Preview for Windows 7 released - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Explorer 10: Preview for Windows 7 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer 10: Preview for Windows 7 released

I feel sullied for doing this but...

Internet Explorer 10: Preview for Windows 7 released - The H Developer: News and Features
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Internet Explorer 10: Preview for Windows 7 released

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      You can always shower later rizzle

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        You can always shower later rizzle

and sandpaper....and bleach

(i've tried IE 10 for all of hmmm 2 minutes?)

Comment

I've not. Can't be arsed to reboot.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good to see old MS true to form though....1st time I tried to run IE 10 crashed with a very helpful "shall I report this" al a firefox...uninstalled eversince

total ball ache though my mobile is windows & I cant figure a way of getting rid of the bloody useless IE its running

Comment

Working...
            X