GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Printer Issues - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printer Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Printer Issues

though if you only do black and white printing then a cheap laser printer can do wonders.

There is regularly a fight to do a samsung under £40 which is good and iirc the toner which lasts up 10k pages is about £50 (though i may be wrong on that)
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

I did used to have a toner a while back until it packed up. Would use both for whichever was needed.

Might consider buying a cheap one again as i do have to do a lot of black or grey scale printing, more so than colour, but colour is needed at times.

So even though a toner might cost £50 and a printer £40, i prob will see a drastic reduction in ink costs.

Been searching the net, and cant find any chip resetters for HP 350 and 351 cartridges, but i have read that the printer only stores up to two ink cartridge ink levels at a time in memory, so they suggest having 3 on rotation to enable them to work after refill.

Still think im gonna have this go slow software issue though, but i have 3 black cartridges at work so ill give it a go and see what happens.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Also been looking in to CISS Systems, cant find anyone who does it for my printer

Have emailed a couple of companies, some have given me other people to contact, so will wait for them to reply.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X