GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ubuntu & printing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ubuntu & printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ubuntu & printing

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    that looks pretty decent actually, as far as displays go......
    Because I went for a 17.3 inch screen on the new lappy rather than the 15 inch that most seem to come with, so I can run things at a decent resolution/size, even in a virtual machine.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      Because I went for a 17.3 inch screen on the new lappy rather than the 15 inch that most seem to come with, so I can run things at a decent resolution/size, even in a virtual machine.
      It looks classy mate - I likey
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It looks classy mate - I likey
        That is not running full screen either. Just in a window.

But yes, OSX is good eye candy.
        Last edited by Riz; 5 February 2013, 12:41.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
          That is not running full screen either. Just in a window.

[ATTACH]5822[/ATTACH]

But yes, OSX is good eye candy.
          wow, how big!!! I can't believe I just said that to you, but you know what I mean

I'm sold, already but need to find some time then I'll probably move one of the lappys over....

* I'll do it one day when you're around lol.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

wow, how big!!! I can't believe I just said that to you, but you know what I mean

Yes. I went for screen size and plenty of RAM (8GB) when picking it.

Comment

Working...
            X