GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Need some help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some help

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    If the info is freely available on Google then why can't it be on here

On that basis do you need to delete post # 5 and #7 or even the whole thread

Plan B
    Thank you but I have it in a PM and would happily pass it on.
    You are all so kind I am very touched and if not careful will start blubbing again

Comment

So sorry to hear about your (ex)wife. My thoughts are with you.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this Jon, hope you are able to get the password and can arrange things the way she wanted. Hope you are ok, must have been a horrible shock.
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Just to let everyone on here know, with a little help and a nice little bit of legit software i got into the laptop. Luckily I knew all the security questions , password hints etc for everything else I have needed.

Thanks to those involved

Comment

That's the good news, but the bad news is you say you were unhappy with what you found

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              Just to let everyone on here know, with a little help and a nice little bit of legit software i got into the laptop. Luckily I knew all the security questions , password hints etc for everything else I have needed.

Thanks to those involved
              Hi Jon

That is the legit Business edition of the software. I worked in that sphere and in cryptography so I obtained all that sort of stuff.

Glad I could help.

MJ
              Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                That's the good news, but the bad news is you say you were unhappy with what you found
                Not exactly unhappy,more upset. z

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
                  Hi Jon

That is the legit Business edition of the software. I worked in that sphere and in cryptography so I obtained all that sort of stuff.

Glad I could help.

MJ
                  MJ would never do anything that wasn't legit

Your supreme IT knowledge and help has been very much appreciated even though your first attempt was thwarted

It all worked out well in the end for Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
                    Hi Jon

Glad I could help.

MJ
                    Thanks again MJ
                    I did see other software out there and some was offered but your references were better lol. No offence to anyone else who pm'd me I appreciate all the help

Comment

Working...
                    X