GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nokia 800 music and iTunes - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nokia 800 music and iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia 800 music and iTunes

Pleae can anyone help as my techno mad sons are refusing
    I have a nice shiny new Nokia Lumia 800 and I want to put some music on it. I have read lots of Internet advice about transferring music from iTunes, but IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME!!!!! Most of the music is from CDs, so if anyone has any simple help I would be very very very grateful
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Nokia 800 music and iTunes

Hi
    1 connect you phone to computer
    2 open your music player on computer
    3 select music you want on phone drag and drop onto your phone.

Regards

SeaSaw
    My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Thanks I'll try that; everyone has said that as they are different if
      E formats that I have to do all sorts of conversions
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well, have found time and courage AND it worked (well the bits of music that somehow came up) so thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Hi
          your most welcome.

Regards

SeaSaw
          My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Thanks I'll try that; everyone has said that as they are different if
            E formats that I have to do all sorts of conversions
            If your phone isnt an iphone, then yes usually itunes music would need to be converted before copying to your phone.

Same goes with music cd's, but windows media player can do that for you, its called "ripping".

Other than that, most phones these days play wma, mp3, as well as a few other formats.

Comment

I have not converted anything, just dragged and I can listen to my music.

Science and multimedia can baffle!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X