GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cashback Sites Q&A's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashback Sites Q&A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cashback Sites Q&A's

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
    It sounds more like a scam to me.
    I promise you milly88 it is not a scam even though I know it does seem too good to be true! I have not posted any referral links and I do not own any of the sites so what have I got to gain?

Just take a look at some of the sites I have recommended and read the forums on there.

It costs you NOTHING so what have you got to lose?

Or better still have a look at one or two of the sites that Numpty Monkey has recommended - he is very well respected member of this site and also a super mod!
    Last edited by *madcat*; 24 June 2011, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by *madcat* View Post
      If you have any questions please ask as I will be happy to help you anytime

Also any hints. tips or news about cashbacking is always welcome
      Thank you for all the effort and help you're providing, we really appreciate it.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nooo, this is a well thought out system that Numpty & Madcat do daily - Monkey wouldn't even entertain a scam and he smells them a mile away - he's the first to say "stay away"....

You can be safe in the knowledge provided from these two, is sound. Thus I do not moderate this section, they run it themselves.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thankyou Niddy I appreciate your support

Comment

Forums

Personally, I wouldn't join a site which didn't have a forum as I take the view that sites without one are more concerned about avoiding negative postings than creating a good impression or happy membership, but that's only my opinion.

a) A forums gives potential new members the chance to assess how active/popular/efficient /etc. a site is before they join up.

b) Asking or answering a question on forums reaches a wider audience and can therefore save time.

c) A forum lets members communicate with each other sharing tips and advice, and sometimes anwering questions which can save admin the job altogether.

d) With forums you can have competitions, draws, games & chat which builds loyalty to a site

e) Not having a forums can make a site feel closed or abandoned, and can make members feel isolated.

While it's true that only a minority post on forums, there are very many people who spend a lot of time lurking and reading forums, and I believe forums are a lot more important than some people seem to think, take this one for instance!

Comment

Honest Milly it is not a scam, but I am glad you said that

last year I made £1500 from cashback sites , mainly daily clicks, a few purchaces and some freebie money offers.

Some sites are a scam and people are made aware of them pretty quick, and they won't get space on here (apart from a warning)
              Some are just very dodgy
              As with any buisness they can hit difficulties, and in rescent times a few good sites have gone bust (Chief Affiliate, Rpoints etc) leading to knock on effect that hit other sites.

The sites that I post about I am normally a member of,
              I've useully been paid, or
              I trust the people behind the site
              or they have been recomended by some one I trust but if that happens I'm usually a member

I totally understand that you might think its a scam or black magic

but going through good sites and KNOWING what to do, can make a few extra pounds

HTH
              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Guys

Since finances hit the buffers I buy all of my expensive looking work clothes through Ebay, have recently discovered that Topcashback and Quidco give cashback (40.4 and 40%) on any purchases. Not huge amounts but it does add up! its a percentage of the actual fee not the cost that you get, but like I said adds up. I also always buy our breakdown cover (3 cars) by alternating between the best deals for each car, on average it costs around £7/8 per year for each car, BARGAIN!!!

Comment

From memory
                  Ebay cashbackis based on what Ebay get from thier fees from listing an item
                  not what you buy it for (just incase you're wondering)

Getting insurance via a cashback site is a good way to possibly get some money back

Never count on the cashback - think of it as a bonus
                  (sites with excelent customer service will chase your Cashback, some need a prod or 2) always go with the best deal that covers your needs first
                  Always make sure you have cleaned cookies and cashe
                  Never go through a saved quote

If you're just looking for insurance quotes , why not see if you can get a few quid,
                  go compare,confussed,tesco and a few others , you could make £10 just getting quotes, from comparrison sites (which you should do anyway) via a Cashback site.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the tips evenlessdopey (and of course Numpty Monkey )

It's good to hear that you are already a member of a few cashback sites. If you could do with a bit more spare cash why don't you do as Numpty suggests and do a few searches or offers?

It's great to see you on this thread too - I hope you will keep coming back
                    Last edited by *madcat*; 27 June 2011, 14:37.

Comment

A few quick ones help to get the Quidco £5 admin fee paid off,
                      just on Quidco (and they are tight on the freebies)
                      sim cards come in very useful

giffgaff sim-card £1 for requesting some cards, address, email (use a spam email address, phone numbers. opps I have fat fingers and never enter the correct phone nubmers)
                      (extra £4 if you top it up by £10)

Top Fox £1, Email phone numbers, address, I'm sure DCas like getting letters and stuff, I think you need to tick yes on some of the "offers" (just close the new page down ) and carry on

Reward TV £1.70 simimiliar signup details as above,
                      Did you watch TV last night? answer some questions about what you watched last night.

My Offers £1 just about the same as Top Fox

Are we in proffit yet
                      no,
                      The dailys
                      HighStreet web 4p a search for something
                      Kelkoo 1p a search for something
                      Clear cookies, go make a brew,
                      HighStreetweb again 4p

Do the daily for 5 days, your in proffit

And why not do them on other sites I do

Comment

I tried the daily clicks last year but found it very confusing - plus I received a lot of spam email!

However I do use topcashback for puchases - got £70 off car insurance and £130 for switching energy suppliers to name just two. I always check that I'm getting a good deal and don't automatically assume that I'm getting the best deal by going through the cashback site.

I've been using topcashback for a couple of years and haven't had any problem with missing payments.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

The daily clicks can be a bit confussing , but if I got my head around it
                          ...anyone can

The really hard part is remembering to to clear cookies, and if you have a static IP
                          and writing this, it really does take a few seconds to do(just a long time to write)
                          TopCashBack (TCB) a few easy ones (just about all they have)
                          After clearing cookies
                          near the top right hand side (orange banner) you'll see a "Free Cashback" thing
                          let your curser hover for a few seconds
                          You should get a new menu
                          Click on the "No Purchase Offers"
                          Look for
                          (I use Firefox so this might not work for IE, settings set to upon new Tab)
                          The HighStreet Web - click the get cashback button -middle click (if you've a wheel mouse that clicks when you press it thats the middle button) or right click open in new Tab - becomes more apparent latter

Click the "Get Cashback Now" button

The HighStreet Web site should open up
                          type something you want to look for (the search the web box)

Click out to a retailer or website, let page load.
                          Then
                          On your Tabs menu, right click on the TopCashBack tab go to close other Tabs
                          your then back on the TCB "No Purchase " page

Click on the Kelkoo button and do as the same as before

your TCB account is normally updated about every 4 hours during the day, sometimes a bit longer
                          5p a day might not sound much
                          Close the TopCashBack Tab
                          Clear cookies ( it becomes second nature after a feww days)

Open a new site maybe
                          Get Pounds Back or Imutual - or AAD
                          GPB update the next day (it is my favorite site for all cashback) - Imutual has a lot of daily clicks (similiar proccess to HSW) updates done automaticlly (normally within the hour) a few of the Daily clicks over lap

Do the clicks on which ever site you chose (very similar proccess on most clicks, as HSW)

Clear Cookies
                          Log back into TCB
                          find and do HSW as described before another 4p

Comment

Hi Pixie

(Not so) Numpty is right it takes longer to explain how to do the offers and clicks than it does to do them!

You don't (or shouldn't) get any spam from the cashback sites but some of the offers you sign up to might send some. For this reason most cashbackers get themselves new email addresses to do the offers and so any junk can go to them instead of clogging up your inbox - You can get loads of free ones from Hotmail, Google, Yahoo and many others

It's just a nice easy way of working from home and making a few bob - There's more tips on how to do the offers and dailiies on page 1.

Comment

Crunch have changed the rules for the bonus ball comp

Crunch Cashback Bonus Ball Competition

Why not try your luck in our Bonus Ball competition running on the Crunchcashback forum?
                              There is up to £40 for grabs in this weeks competition. All you need to do is guess the number of the National Lottery bonus ball drawn on the 9th July 2011
                              So if you are not already a member of the forum join now & have a chance of winning up to £40 in the competition.

(Terms & conditions apply - Entrants must be an active member of Crunchcashback. If the member has earned less than £3 in track cashback in the last 30 days the prize fund will be £20. Entrants earning over £3 in track cashback over the last 30 days are eligible for the full £40.)

you need to join the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X