GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone getting crappy service from EDF?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone getting crappy service from EDF??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone getting crappy service from EDF??

Summink like:

Sir.

You speak such sense.

Your grandmother was a virtuous and beautiful woman. Your mother was a butterfly and your father smelled of sweet success.

I send kind thoughts and best wishes to you.

Well that's what I think, anyway......... nice sentiments, CC
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Malamute, if you don't use a lot of power, then standing charges might not be the way to go? You can usually opt for a tariff that has higher rates for the first x amount of units instead of a standing charge. Try a comparison to see whether it would be cheaper to get your supplies that way.

sigpic

Comment

Alternatively, you could try buying it in boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
          Malamute, if you don't use a lot of power, then standing charges might not be the way to go? You can usually opt for a tariff that has higher rates for the first x amount of units instead of a standing charge. Try a comparison to see whether it would be cheaper to get your supplies that way.
          They've a deadline of today to get back to me about it all then monday i may just throw my toys out the pram and change.

Where do I go about looking for the best deal? I'm tempted to split the two - i'm not fussed about loyalty anymore I just want to pay fairly for the energy i use.

Does anyone else use more electric than gas?

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
            Does anyone else use more electric than gas?
            Yes, I do, as the gas-powered computer proved unreliable and prone to overheating.

Comment

Through the summer I use more electricity and through the winter more gas.
              I cook with electric, but heat with gas.

When I change suppliers, I usually try comparison sites such as Uswitch, and then always check to see whether I can get cashback via a cashback site; I use topcashback for this - although it takes months to get any cashback from gas/electric suppliers.

sigpic

Comment

that's great - i've had my bill readjusted by edf and getting acurate readings so should be able to compare better soon

Comment

Working...
                X